IGNORED

Best sports games for the 2600?

kyle

That's what I keep saying to all the Nascar rednecks, but they don't get it! lol

Super Challenge Baseball would be my vote for best 2600 sports title.

LOL NASCAR

Non

Athletic

Sport

Created

Around

Rednecks

For me what separates sports from activities is IF a 60 year olds can consistently beat 25 year olds at a given event.... it is an activity. Driving... Golf, Bowling etc. Not sports.

I like theses activities..... I am not an athlete. When I was younger... Ice Hockey, Basketball and football took up my time. Still not much of an athlete, but was a bit more athletic back then :)

• Like 1

You know you guys are all very cordial on this 2600 board how many of you are over on the music boards fighting with me about Fleetwood Mac, that gets heated-- anyhoo, what about MY GOLF (HES). Its not as good as the neo geo golf game, but its the closest thing to that for the atari, and its quite good gameplay with good replay value.

Decathalon, summer/winter games are some of my faves. Most racing games. Bowling is up there too. The later football games, that 3d one was awesome (on flashback, don't know if it actually released bitd) basketball was a lot of fun (and pissed our parents off when we'd hit mid court and rapidly pass the ball, it's got a good beat and I can dance to it LOL :D )

No particular order, but decathalon was a favorite party game. Bowling for one player.