IGNORED

Do you have a pet?

Rhindle The Red

Do you have a pet?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a pet?

• Yes. I have one.
    • Yes. I have more than one.
    • No, but I have in the past and may in the future.
    • No, I never have, but I may in the future.
    • No, but I have in the past, though never again.
    • No. I never have and never will.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I have 7 cats 1 my oldest is 6 and we had a preg. mother cat adopt us in 2007 she was hanging around outside our front door shivering and cold and my wife said I cant leave her out there (I couldn't either) She came right in and plopped on an old pillow we were throwing out. The next night I come home from work and she was giving birth to the 3rd of 5 kittens All healthy and happy today they are all fixed including mom and current on their shots and they are indoor only kitties.

They can be a pain sometimes but I wouldnt give up any of them

Edit: Can not Spell

Edited by HatNJ

Yes, my pets have me at their peck and claw. :D There is a definite pecking order and somehow I fall towards the bottom. Yup, more often you're the one that's adopted not the other way around.

19 yr old dog, 13, 11 and 3yr old fixed indoor cats, 9yr old african grey parrot, 2 15yr old cockatiels, 21 yr old red hook silver dollar fish, 12 yr old aquatic african clawed frog, couple small catfish - a raphael and a 3 spot that are approx 10 yrs old, Bean's comet gold"fishy" that's survived 2 yrs, 5 yr old hermit crab and small other assorted fish, and small dwarf african clawed frog thats 2.

There are also random wild creatures on my property - bat houses, possums, either a litter of baby skunks or raccoons every year, wild birds nesting every year - house finches, wrens, cardinals and catbirds or mockingbirds as well as bluejays, whatever is feeding at the thistle, mixed regular seeds, suet, and hummingbird feeders etc. While I don't have a partridge in a pear tree, I do have 2 crabapple, 2 apple, and wild cherry trees not to mention the 2 holly trees, juniper, blueberry and blackberry bushes, 5 butterfly bushes etc. No pond *yet*. And of course I have vegetable and herb gardens.

All joking aside, my yard is a National Wildlife Certified Habitat.

Between my daughter, the animals, wild animals, and garden, I'm kept pretty busy especially in the summer.

So it looks like I've been adopted by a cat this past weekend

our neighbor had a cat that wanted outside all the time, so they just left it outside, and it adpoted us by comming in when it was cold. we hardly ever had to feed it because it just ate the dogs food when it was really hungry. the cat lived 17 years before it was hit by a car 5 years ago

right now i have a 9 yr old cat named Precious. thats what her name was when i rescued it from a family that was going to take it to the pound because it didnt get along with their german shepard. it used to be an older ladys lap cat

and a 2 year old dog named Buddy

Had you asked last year on this date, my answer would have been quite different.

Back then, I had 4 cats (and a wife, too.) Today, I have but one cat (and no wife, either -- 2008 was a baaaaad year for me.)

I really want to get another, but I'm just not ready yet.

Stanley, the sole survivor, is a heckuva snuggly little pal, however, and is so needy he's almost two-cats-in-one.

Here he is in a bag (and trust me, he likes it in there):

post-10225-1239728620_thumb.jpg

Stanley, the sole survivor, is a heckuva snuggly little pal, however, and is so needy he's almost two-cats-in-one.

Here he is in a bag (and trust me, he likes it in there):

Hehe! That bag looks exactly like the ones my cat loves to hide in. They're freebies from Sunmark credit union (where a friend works), and I use them to carry things around frequently. I'll put the bag on the floor, and put a few things in it, turn around to get something else, turn back, and there is now a cat in it. He lets you carry him around in the bag too! Very cuddly, and very curious.

Sounds like my Sam would get along well with Stanley!

-Ian