IGNORED

Hornpipe2's Blog - Work Continues

RSS Bot

Still poking around with this and making pointless optimizations. I finally went to start in on the title screen and make some changes so I can accomodate the new single-player mode, and ended up wanting to cram more options in too. So I've got:

* a Handicap bar, which initially starts at 0 blips, but can be adjusted left-right to give one or the other player more starting points (2 player only).

* altered Players option now shows just one or two joysticks depending on your setting.

* The 'Record' option at the bottom will soon be highlightable if a Savekey is present. Clicking it takes you to the Savekey Screen where you can view the top 8 high scores (no initials - it'll be scores using whatever color the player had) and change the color scheme from NTSC to PAL60 (read off key).

* Non-Savekeyers will be able to set the initial color state by B/W or COLOR switch at power-on only.

WIP screenshot attached. Hope you like the new font, I found it easier to read despite being shorter. I'll probably change the numbers too.

Attached image(s)

blogentry-12384-1241127547.png

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6051