SE Michigan Get Together (Sept. 12th)

Tempest

Who's Coming?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you...

• Going only to Petes
    • Going to Petes and the get together at my house

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

How is everyone for a February get together? I think its time we get our AtariAge "Game On" again now that its a new year. :)

Jboy I'm up for it on any saturday that I do not work. I would have bought the beer for everyone but now its a new year. I can just bring some beer to the get together. No rounds...sorry guys!

I'm going to be in Toledo the weekend of the 6th. I seriously doubt the gathering will happen that weekend, with it being the Super Bowl and all... I'm sure I'll see some of you at MGC, though. I'm planning on selling again at the Beef Min Games booth and participating in general asshattery and drunken behavior.

Having surgery(Yet again)on the 29th of this month and the doctor says i will be out for 4 to 6 weeks.

Am hoping we might be able to do something during this time frame and on a weekend right now am waiting to see if Mrs.Jboy will be getting this full time job which we will hopefully know by next week.

This will tell me what weekend would work the best(She wants to come to the gather again and visit with Tempest's and AfterMac's wife). :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still up for the meet if I'm invited still.....Tempest? DO you need some nice looking glass lighted display cases?

We *could* have it at my place, but the basement is full of boxes at the moment and there's no room to move down there. Besides I'm not sure if everyone wants to truck all the way down to my place again as I'm a bit out of the way. I'm more than willing to do it though.

Tempest

I'm still up for the meet if I'm invited still.....Tempest? DO you need some nice looking glass lighted display cases?

We *could* have it at my place, but the basement is full of boxes at the moment and there's no room to move down there. Besides I'm not sure if everyone wants to truck all the way down to my place again as I'm a bit out of the way. I'm more than willing to do it though.

Tempest

LOL, even with a basement full of boxes you still have more room than my place. :)

I'm all for getting together toward the end of the month if we can get the details worked out.

Pinball Petes then we go to someones house or just the house?

Tempest

Talked to Zeta he says he weekends are open at the moment but this could change soon and he was willing to host too but he has a serious lack of TV's at the moment.

I have a spare 23" CRT with S-video that I can bring.

Pinball Petes then we go to someones house or just the house?

Tempest

Talked to Zeta he says he weekends are open at the moment but this could change soon and he was willing to host too but he has a serious lack of TV's at the moment.

I have a spare 23" CRT with S-video that I can bring.

I shall mention it to him and see what he says. :)

Got a email from Zeta today sounds like he is will to host the event(He lives in Ypsilanti)and if Tempest can bring that spare TV he has another nice one he can pull from the bedroom he says.

Now lets pick a date and time....Am off until March 1st so am pretty much open for just about anything.

Zeta works 2nds durning the week but currently has weekends off and Dalum i still have to talk to.

I know Chris Leech wants to go as well and he as weekends off too so lets start throwning some ideals out there and see what we can come up with and hopefully it will work out for everyone.