IGNORED

Atari Chat Mondays from 8-10pm Eastern... Home on AA!

Anyone not in the chat tonight is really missing out on some one night only good stuff! :ponder:

Can you gives us a run down Chicky?

Like any chat, there's a lot of random conversation involved, so it's pretty hard to give a "rundown". You just have to be there.

Anyone not in the chat tonight is really missing out on some one night only good stuff! :ponder:

Can you gives us a run down Chicky?

Like any chat, there's a lot of random conversation involved, so it's pretty hard to give a "rundown". You just have to be there.

Well, the "really missing out" part of her post led me to believe that there was one topic in particular that was compelling. Just thought I'd ask.

Well, the "really missing out" part of her post led me to believe that there was one topic in particular that was compelling. Just thought I'd ask.

I see.

Well, there was a random prize giveaway.

Interesting, what was the prize?

A year supply of health supplements (hand-picked by Random Terrain to suit your needs). :D

I see.

Well, there was a random prize giveaway.

Interesting, what was the prize?

A year supply of health supplements (hand-picked by Random Terrain to suit your needs). :D

rt is the hook up,so thats a great prize :D

the prize is an atari jr system.

LOL!

And with that introduction... *drumm roll please* the winner of the 2600 Jr and CTCW TShirt is....

Congrats to whoever won the Atari Jr and CTCW tee

Kroogur! :D Congrats!

And just as a reminder there will be a random prize give away once a month thanks to the generosity of SoCalMike/Parrothead so never know who or what will be next!

Awesome chat last night and we covered everything from 7800 development and 5200 games, to books and travel. I hope a great chat was had by all and see you next week! :)