IGNORED

Atari Chat Mondays from 8-10pm Eastern... Home on AA!

I couldn't make it this week for sleep-related reasons.

Is it possible to start a little earlier?

Possible, but not probable. The official chat is from 8-10 EDT (New York time)/5-7 PM PDT (Los Angeles time). If it were any earlier, most U.S. users would still be at work, and thus unable to participate.

Keep in mind that you can enter the chat room and chat any time you wish, and there are usually members in the chat room before and well after this time period. If the time slot is inconvenient for those in Europe, there is nothing stopping you guys from chatting earlier.

Bean's bedtime is also usually 8PM Eastern. But yes, everyone is always welcome to chat anytime. There have even been people chatting at 1AM some nights.

I couldn't make it this week for sleep-related reasons.

Is it possible to start a little earlier?

Possible, but not probable. The official chat is from 8-10 EDT (New York time)/5-7 PM PDT (Los Angeles time). If it were any earlier, most U.S. users would still be at work, and thus unable to participate.

Keep in mind that you can enter the chat room and chat any time you wish, and there are usually members in the chat room before and well after this time period. If the time slot is inconvenient for those in Europe, there is nothing stopping you guys from chatting earlier.

The official chat is from 8-10 EDT (New York time)/5-7 PM PDT (Los Angeles time). If it were any earlier, most U.S. users would still be at work, and thus unable to participate.

Yeah, I realise that it's difficult to schedule this kind of thing for the whole of North America, never mind the rest of us. Actually, most weeks, I have been on there early, and there have been some great conversations before everyone arrives.

Still, it's nice to be involved in the "main event".

Sleep causes cancer, everyone knows that!

The Atari chatroom is busiest on Mondays, lots of times there is no one there on the other days.

Like right now, there is nobody in the chat. How do I know? Cause it seems when I log on the chat is always void of users. I must check into a new brand of speed stick...lol..

:ponder: *hint, hint* Would love to see you check in on a Monday night between 8-10 eastern. *hint, not quite so sublte hint* :D And CPU too for that matter especially with all the goodies he has listed right now. ;)

The Atari chatroom is busiest on Mondays, lots of times there is no one there on the other days.

Like right now, there is nobody in the chat. How do I know? Cause it seems when I log on the chat is always void of users. I must check into a new brand of speed stick...lol..

one idea would be to have the atari chat on a friday or saturday evening, that way none of us has to worry about getting up the next day

totally forgot about the compo thing, well done who ever won

Perhaps lushgirl and CB could hookwink some of the other girls on AA to come to the chat room, like Jell'e or Reaperman....more eye candy for us blokes to drool over

one idea would be to have the atari chat on a friday or saturday evening, that way none of us has to worry about getting up the next day

Which is why most people are actually out doing things on Friday and Saturday night, and Atari chat is going to be the last thing on their mind. ;)

Funny you should say that as we're working on a Girls Night Chat, lol. :D Ladies only this way you guys don't have to hear about certain topics on Mondays. ;) And for you guys that are married or have significant females, it's a way to get them their own part of the Atari, Art, music, Crafts, Family, Cars, Sports, Computer, and Tech type community thing.

This way it gives you some "guy time" where she's kept busy chatting and leaving you alone for a little while. :ponder: We don't have a day of the week yet so maybe ya'll could ask the Mrs. and see if they'd be interested? I am sure someone out there has a female that bugs you about feeling left out and I wanted to have somewhere that females could express themselves without feeling drooled over like a piece of meat. I've seen too few women hang around here and it seems as if they are almost chased away. Some of them have been very talented and knowledgable with video games too which is a real shame. I'm trying to change that. Like I said, I am sure you'd love to get some time where the only harp(ing) you get is drinking the lager/beer too, lol. So, while it would be females only it might be enough support to keep more of them(us) around. What do you think? :cool:

I miss Feisty though in the Monday Chat and with JellE being preggers she should be taking care of herself. :)

Perhaps lushgirl and CB could hookwink some of the other girls on AA to come to the chat room, like Jell'e or Reaperman....more eye candy for us blokes to drool over

Well, it's another Monday and hope to see ya'll soon! :)

The UK contingent will be light tonight because I'm too tired to attend :sleep: . I've been at a rock music festival for three days and it taken its toll :lol:. It was lots of fun, and I'd do it all again in an instant :D. Anyways... Enjoy the chat folks and I'll catch you all next week.

Well, if you're up now what's a half hr more? :D :ponder:

Sweet dreams and hope you get your voice and hearing back sometime soon. Which festival/concert? :cool:

Well, it's another Monday and hope to see ya'll soon! :)

The UK contingent will be light tonight because I'm too tired to attend :sleep: . I've been at a rock music festival for three days and it taken its toll :lol:. It was lots of fun, and I'd do it all again in an instant :D. Anyways... Enjoy the chat folks and I'll catch you all next week.