IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 4th Edition!

aftermac

Please add an Intellivision Console*. Working, but controllers need some tlc. Sending PM for the non-working 2600a.

I guest it's an intellivision model 1?

I've being looking for a power supply on the model II.

Offering these for the cost of shipping. Shipping would probably be around $10 from Canada. Prefer to keep them together, I don't want to mail out each game separately.

Pac-Land CIB (no box) TG16

NHL 97 CIB Saturn

NHL All-Star Hockey CIB Saturn x2

Turmoil CIB Vic-20

Pirate Adventure CIB C16/+4

Stryx CIB Amiga

Terrorpods CIB Amiga

Moonbase CIB Amiga

I need to dig through some more extras I have, I'll post another list sometime in the near future.

I would be more than happy to take the entire pseudonymr lot, then pass along the TG16 and Saturn stuff to interested parties separately. Sending PM.

EDIT2: Nevermind, apparently, the lot was split up after all.

I would like to claim the Pac-Land for the T-16. I will put up a ATI Rage 128 AGP video card that I received earlier this year from this thread (decided to go with an ArcadeVGA card for my MAME system).

For anyone waiting on games from me, I am sorry I know that I suck. I contracted food poisoning last week and am just now feeling better. I promise your games will go out this week. Sorry for the delay.

Hello!

Is there any interest in old Tandy/Radio Shack PC games and software?

I have a bunch of 3 1/2" floppies from my circa 1992 Tandy 16 color, something or other PC from Radio Shack.

I have Deskmate from Tandy, as well as other productivity software like Pro Write, Pro Form, and Print Master and games like Wheel of Fortune, Vegas, Card Sharks, etc... I remember I also subscribed to something called "On Disk Monthly" that came every month with various games and applications.

Anyway, I have 21 disks of various things for the Tandy 16 color. I have not tested these in at least 15 years, so that is why they are free for the taking...

PM me if interested.

Add to the list

Target Fun (2600)

2x Pacman (2600)

Claimer pays shipping.

Update!

I'm taking these with me to Midwest Gaming Classic. So if you want one or all of them and you are going, let me know in advance. Because if not, their going out on a table Saturday in the Benheck.com Experience room for the first person(s) who wants them.

Edited by nightwheel

Have a few things to give away.

1 CIB Sub Hunt for Intellivison. Box, cart, instructions, 4 overlays and the little ad book. Claimed

1 Space Hawk for Intellivision. Box, cart and 1 overlay. Claimed

1 Donkey Kong and 1 Carnival for Colecovision. Both carts only

1 Super Off Road: The Baja for the SNES. Cart only. Claimed, just waiting for address to mail it to.

Might have more in a couple weeks.

Edited by JayWI

I'd like to add a whole bunch of misc. cables...

2x Nintendo AV cables (for the SNES, N64 and GameCube)

2x Nintendo RF switchboxes

PlayStation RF switchbox (can be used for PS1, PS2 and PS3)

2x Sega RF switchboxes (one is for the model 1 Genesis and SMS, the other is for the Genesis 2/3)

Nintendo 64 RF modulator (I still have the other one available)