IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 4th Edition!

aftermac

Saving more stuff from the landfill....

Next in my Apple II clean-out project, I have three 5.25" disk drives. These are not the classic black ones, they are the grey kind, as seen in the attached picture (pictured drive is not mine).

I also have a 3.5" drive which I used extensively with my IIgs.

The drives could certainly stand a good cleaning, but they were all functional last time I used them, although I do not guarantee they still work.

I ask only shipping costs, which I estimate to be $12.00 per drive. I would like to have each drive go to a different person, but if they are not all claimed, I will send out multiple drives to one person.

PM if interested.

post-2244-128830463644_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xot

I have:

F.E.A.R. - First Encounter Assault Recon for PC: All 5 install discs. No box or instructions.

Palm Vx organizer: Includes stylus, hard shell, sync CD, charger, cradle and 9-pin connector for PC. Works great and holds a good charge! Install from the CD then update the software via the downloaded 4.1.4 software.

EDIT : BOTH CLAIMED.

Edited by ClassicGMR

Rolling Thunder (unlicensed) NES. $2 for shipping. Paypal/USA only.

Why usa only? :(

It's a case of it not being worth my time or your money to ship it outside the USA. Sorry.

I also found an NES control pad if anyone wants it. It doesn't work, but perhaps someone needs an NES pad for a mod project or something. Same deal as the cart--you pay shipping, and USA/Paypal only.

• 2 weeks later...

Free semi-working Wonderwall Projector - has problems with the image jumping and shearing. I gave up on it but I'll send it to someone for the cost of shipping.

>>Spoken for. THANKS!<<

Edited by Bryan

It's a case of it not being worth my time or your money to ship it outside the USA. Sorry.

I also found an NES control pad if anyone wants it. It doesn't work, but perhaps someone needs an NES pad for a mod project or something. Same deal as the cart--you pay shipping, and USA/Paypal only.

hi - anybody ever get this?

Yes. I forgot to post an update. Rolling Thunder is gone. Still have the NES pad, however.

Yes. I forgot to post an update. Rolling Thunder is gone. Still have the NES pad, however.

I may claim it.

Alright, I have some classic gaming stuff to get rid of as they're currently shoved under my dresser and well, they're making my room look cluttered.

All items below are as described with photos of actual items. All you pay is shipping. Separately, each bundle will cost 8 dollars to ship via Parcel Post and the US postal service. Together, you're looking at about 11 dollars. US shipping only. The Jag overlay is free to whoever wants it.

Also willing to waive shipping if you have something that interests me which you would like to trade.

Alien Vs. Predator overlay for Atari Jaguar Controller - GONE

Sega Game Gear w/ 2 games, AC adapter and case - GONE

Sega Genesis (model 1) with RF adapter/Controllers - GONE

Edited by Lendorien
  • Like 1

Sega Genesis (model 1) with RF adapter/Controllers

This is a stock Sega Genesis Model 1. It's in good cosmetic condition in working order and comes with two controllers and an official Sega RF adapter. As said, all are in working order. It does NOT come with an AC adapter.

Item comes with:

• Sega Genesis Model 1
  • Sega RF adapter
  • Sega Genesis Controller (From a model 3 genesis)
  • Sega Genesis Controller (Turbo model, Model 3 style)

PM sent for the Genesis