IGNORED

Customised Vectrex

Richard H.

Cool, is that like a life size arcade? or just a mini with the vec stuck in it?

I thought about two mods, one getting a tiny (like 2 inch) TV and makeing a portable, or getting a huge TV (or maybe a laser projector) and makeing a huge arcade system.

I don't know though, as cool as that would e, I'd probably never get aroujdn to itl.

I'm about to sell mine looks nothing like this I thought mine looked nice after some cleaning and a new controller overlay lol I would love one of these

Post it here and give AtariAge folks a crack at it, man!

I have nonner is about to buy it to do another one of these sweet vectrex mods.

I'm about to sell mine looks nothing like this I thought mine looked nice after some cleaning and a new controller overlay lol I would love one of these

Post it here and give AtariAge folks a crack at it, man!

I have nonner is about to buy it to do another one of these sweet vectrex mods.

:(

btw i know that someone (dunno who though) was making and selling these YASI cover art sticks.

Haven't seen them anywhere for sale though and I was wondering, is the YASI cover art stickers still available from somewhere

or is there any chance I can find somewhere the design so I can print em in vinyl or something...?

What I always thought would be cool would be a half-mirrored Vectrex cab so you could do Warrior with the little blacklight glow in the dark diorama. Wouldn't that mess up existing games because of the mirroring? Anyway, making slide-in dioramas like that rather than flat overlays would be quite the cottage industry for new custom homebrews. No emulator would ever be able to simulate it properly.

warrior_screenshot.gif

Edited by mos6507

What I always thought would be cool would be a half-mirrored Vectrex cab so you could do Warrior with the little blacklight glow in the dark diorama. Wouldn't that mess up existing games because of the mirroring? Anyway, making slide-in dioramas like that rather than flat overlays would be quite the cottage industry for new custom homebrews. No emulator would ever be able to simulate it properly.

warrior_screenshot.gif

Has someone made Warrior for the Vectrex now? If so, got a link? I've been waiting forever for someone to make that game (that and Tail Gunner).

btw i know that someone (dunno who though) was making and selling these YASI cover art sticks.

Haven't seen them anywhere for sale though and I was wondering, is the YASI cover art stickers still available from somewhere

or is there any chance I can find somewhere the design so I can print em in vinyl or something...?

Im guessing they are all gone, mine was 2nd to last made..You might get lucky and grab the last one EVER! If its still out there:D

I'll pm you!

That Vectrex arcade cab is 20 different kinds of awesome. I'd love to buy a kit of that to setup one of mine! :cool:

Makes mine look lame now! :(

Dude, you did a great job on that! ;)

I bought, not did it! But it is very much my style...and I think it is something I wanted to do!

But I do have plans to do my own. My own style and 2 of my favorite vector games. And Im making 2 controller overlays for it too!

I will post when its ready.

warrior_screenshot.gif

Has someone made Warrior for the Vectrex now? If so, got a link? I've been waiting forever for someone to make that game (that and Tail Gunner).

How bout a Major Havok (best vector game ever) or a REAL Tempest...or a updated berzek.

I personally want really bad a Debris...cant wait for a Debris 2. :lust: