IGNORED

Do I have a 3DO controller?

Mixed in with a bunch of electronics stuff that somebody left for free on a street in San Francisco, I found a game pad controller with the word, "Panasonic" on it. Does this mean I've found a 3DO controller, or did Panasonic manufacture controllers for other systems?

It's one of those things where I'm hesitant to throw it away or recycle it, not so much out of any delusion that I'm going to get money for it, but just out of respect for the possibility that it might be rare or that some vintage gamer might need or want it.

Mixed in with a bunch of electronics stuff that somebody left for free on a street in San Francisco, I found a game pad controller with the word, "Panasonic" on it. Does this mean I've found a 3DO controller, or did Panasonic manufacture controllers for other systems?

It's one of those things where I'm hesitant to throw it away or recycle it, not so much out of any delusion that I'm going to get money for it, but just out of respect for the possibility that it might be rare or that some vintage gamer might need or want it.

Is it a 3 button genesis looking pad?

Upon further examination, the controller has a 3DO logo right on it!

DUH!

Interesting that it also has a port, presumably for daisy-chaining another controller, and a headphone port with a little volume control dial.

It looks like this one:

3docon1c.jpg

Does anybody need this thing? If so, send me an e-mail or a PM. I don't expect any money for it, and I'll even spring for postage, unless you need it sent overseas.

First come, first served.