IGNORED

Check it out! I paint a 3D0 Gun / Unbox Worst system Ever?

I paint a 3D0 GUN a more realistic colour and unbox what some consider the worst console in history (But I give it some attention and love) BONUS!!!! See me sweating like a pig in the B.C. HEAT LOL!

3D0 GUN BEFORE

3D0 GUN AFTER

Unboxing Worst System Ever?

Followup to CDi Unboxing, closer detail:

Nice job on the gun!

You did seem ALITTLE too excited about that CD-i... :D

I think it was more the heat than anything lol! Probably on the verge of a heart attack. Though I admit I get excited about any system I have never played, yes even after all the videos and reviews I am still looking forward to the experience for better or worse.

Nice job on the gun!

You did seem ALITTLE too excited about that CD-i... :D

I think it was more the heat than anything lol! Probably on the verge of a heart attack. Though I admit I get excited about any system I have never played, yes even after all the videos and reviews I am still looking forward to the experience for better or worse.

Lets us know how you like it. I was not to fond of mine back in the day.

I dont know on if that changed much...

Great videos! While I enjoy watching guys like AVGN bash old systems, I appreciate that you're planning to give more of a historical overview of the system. Just by looking at some of the "multimedia" titles available for the system it is easy to see why its developers certainly thought it was the way of the future. It seemed like an alternative to buying a CD-ROM-enabled home computer.

Great videos! While I enjoy watching guys like AVGN bash old systems, I appreciate that you're planning to give more of a historical overview of the system. Just by looking at some of the "multimedia" titles available for the system it is easy to see why its developers certainly thought it was the way of the future. It seemed like an alternative to buying a CD-ROM-enabled home computer.

Thank you. Yes I too love AVGN and others for entertainment value, I figure there are enough guys on Youtube doing stuff along those lines. My stuff may be unscripted but I thought what I wanted to see was less bias, more honesty and just experience these systems and games and be as honest as I can be. I am not a fanboy, I will tell it like it is, if people agree GREAT, if not, OH WELL. I do this for my entertainment and I like to share if anyone else is interested. Yes, I plan playing several titles with honest narration to go with it. Stay tuned! ;)

I wonder which system could produce better quality video?

CD-i with Mpeg cart...

or

Sega Saturn with a JVC Video/Photo Decoder?

I have the Saturn setup but never had the CD-i decoder...

Prob not much of a difference...but you never know.