IGNORED

New Lynx game

rygar

This game will be only made for 20 copies and 15 will be to win during a very easy competition opened to everybody. probably in the first week of july...

It was a very easy competition, first i send to this forum a rom for handy, you must make a puzzle and after you can read two question about the history of the Lynx and a email adresse. The first 15 people to send the good answer win a game.

(and of course one game for the friend who help me to make the cartidge, 3 game for the friends who help me to make the programme and one game for me).

Now that the model working I need approximately 5/6 hours to make the other compilation of puzzle.

If you want realy a puzzle game for the lynx give me a good idea of picture you want i can make another compilation in freeweare.

Edited by rygar

• 2 weeks later...

Nice picture Eric but after convertion the first picture was not very nice... :

Battling_Chimera_Taquin.zip(But please if you have a flash cart play this board one a real lynx it was very better especialy for the music.)

For the women picture a good idea was to play with turn Lynx like Klax. I must try to modifed the code...

Who is Jordan ?

Bitchy is a nice name it is necessary to take him as an affectionate nickname.

Edited by rygar

Nice picture Eric but after convertion the first picture was not very nice... :

Battling_Chimera_Taquin.zip(But please if you have a flash cart play this board one a real lynx it was very better especialy for the music.)

For the women picture a good idea was to play with turn Lynx like Klax. I must try to modifed the code...

Who is Jordan ?

Bitchy is a nice name it is necessary to take him as an affectionate nickname.

I'll have to check it out when I get home!

The Female picture... that is one of my favorite pics of her. That would be awesome to get her into a Lynx game!

• 3 weeks later...
Well regardless... I still played it! :)

I kind of suck at these things... but it was fun! Plus I love that picture! LOL

Any status on the contest (start date, details, etc)

About the contest i think made in the first or second week of september. At this moment Bernd make for me a special and beautifull blue cartidge. I must again include more music and test all puzzle.

The contest will be a puzzle playable with handy, it will be necessary to win the puzzle which will open 2 questions about the Lynx history and an e-mail address, 15 first ones to re-lay in these question will win the game.

Well regardless... I still played it! :)

I kind of suck at these things... but it was fun! Plus I love that picture! LOL

Any status on the contest (start date, details, etc)

About the contest i think made in the first or second week of september. At this moment Bernd make for me a special and beautifull blue cartidge. I must again include more music and test all puzzle.

The contest will be a puzzle playable with handy, it will be necessary to win the puzzle which will open 2 questions about the Lynx history and an e-mail address, 15 first ones to re-lay in these question will win the game.

The contest should definitely start on 1st of September exactly 20 years after the Lynx was released.

It would be nice to have a virtual 20 years assembly event with contests, new releases etc.

--

Karri

The contest should definitely start on 1st of September exactly 20 years after the Lynx was released.

Oh yes, please produce more stress on my side!

I love it to sit in a dark room with the solder iron in my hand and work on Lynx boards... ;)

OK, in 2 weeks i will latest receive the boards.

I think they are finished until 1st September.

@JP: please provide final edition latest 1 week before contest.

Kind Regards

Lynxman