IGNORED

My Gamecube modification!

GOTHCLAWZ

It works.

I modified this because it was a turkey Gamecube. The fan wasn't working because the cover was broken & leaning against it. So the Gamecube would crash due to overheating during game play. So me & my mum's ex pulled the cover outwards to where it was supposed to be & then super glued it in that position. However, to protect the cover so that this couldn't happen again we actually drilled a fucking huge grid onto the side of the console just for protection. The fan works now & it hasn't had any problems since.

The most recent thing I did to the console was spraying the lid black. But what else shall I do to it?

post-23186-1243529155_thumb.jpg

post-23186-1243529181_thumb.jpg

post-23186-1243529200_thumb.jpg

post-23186-1243529283_thumb.jpg

post-23186-1243529299_thumb.jpg

post-23186-1243529315_thumb.jpg

Edited by GOTHCLAWZ

Looks great.

And nice Game Boy Player on the bottom for playing Activision Anthology and others.

I have a Gamcube at my other house too with the add-on. I don't understand why anybody would have a Gamecube but not have the add-on.

Thanks for the info about the Gameboy addon for the Gamecube. I didn't know this device existed until I read your post.

I came late to the game, and only picked-up a used Gamecube AFTER I got a Wii. $29 for the Gamecube and $10 for the Gameboy addon - best $39 I ever spent! After connecting this up, I got my highest score ever on Snood. Love those demo tunes.