IGNORED

Deal Alert!

moycon

This thread is for posting good deals you come across for games on the 360 (Yeah I know these days there are a bunch of them)

Just wanted to let everyone know about a deal I saw a couple days ago.

Gamestop is selling the arcade compilation disks (The ones that come packed in the 360 Arcade units) for $9.99

Basically you get five normally $10 Arcade games and the game Sega Superstar Tennis for $10

The arcade games are :

Feeding Frenzy 2

Pac-Man CE

Luxor 2

Uno

Boom Boom Rocket.

All are solid Live arcade games.

Just an FYI if anyone is interested.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is for posting good deals you come across for games on the 360 (Yeah I know these days there are a bunch of them)

Just wanted to let everyone know about a deal I saw a couple days ago.

Gamestop is selling the arcade compilation disks (The ones that come packed in the 360 Arcade units) for $9.99

Basically you get five normally $10 Arcade games and the game Sega Superstar Tennis for $10

The arcade games are :

Feeding Frenzy 2

Pac-Man CE

Luxor 2

Uno

Boom Boom Rocket.

All are solid Live arcade games.

Just an FYI if anyone is interested.

For awhile, they had that whole Namco museum collection on sale for $15. Also includes Pac-Man CE, Galaga Legions, bunch of other namco games that were already ported to the live arcade, plus a whole bunch of ones that are simple ports (no achievement points or anything). The presentation on this disc is poor, but that is a lot of games for $15.

Heh, should be set to sell for certain days, not number of copys :/ I did finely get my friends copy of XBLAcompo, traded Wolverine for it I think, and Boomrockit is COOL!, and you cna use your own soundtracks. If you like music games, ddr, or whatever, this is that...with your own soundtrack :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few deals at Gamestop that I saw this weekend (also includes some PS3 deals for those interested):

Bionic Commando, Prince of Persia: Limited Edition, Wheelman, Infinite Undiscovery, HAWX and some others dropped down to $20.

Info here: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/08/bionic-c...-gamestop-sale/

(Granted yes, some are flops but I picked up Bionic Commando for $20. Seems like a good deal to me so far.)

((And yes, I know Gamestop is inherently evil. But you can't hardly beat $20 for games everyone else is selling for $60.)) :P

Edited by rockman_x_2002

Deal of the Day:

Gamestop has Street Fighter IV for the 360 (and PS3 too) for $19.99! :-o I just picked up a copy on the way home from work. It's valid online until the end of the day too!

They also have F.E.A.R. 2 for $19.99 as well.

A deal of sorts going on for the Summer of Arcade titles being released.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events...ade/default.htm

Buy All Five, Get 800 Points!

Don't miss this special offer. Purchase all five of the Summer of Arcade games before August 31, 2009 and receive 800 Microsoft Points—FREE!

Limit one (1) gift per person. To qualify for your gift, you must purchase all five (5) games from Xbox LIVE Arcade using your Xbox LIVE account, by August 31, 2009 11:59 EST. The free Points will automatically be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account after the end of the promotion period. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Offer available only to legal residents, age 13+, of the 50 United States (includes D.C.), while supplies last, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

Also of note. I've read Turtles in Time will cost 800 points now instead of the 1200 points originally reported so to sum it up (Unless something else changes)...

July 29: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 1200 points

July 22: Splosion Man 800 points

August 5: Turtles in Time 800 points

August 12: Trials HD 1200 points

August 19: Shadow Complex 1200 points

• 4 weeks later...