IGNORED

Deal Alert!

moycon

• 1 month later...

Not sure how long the sale will last, but right now Amazon is having a sale on wireless controllers:

The limited edition red and the normal edition black & white controllers WITH charge cord are $39.99 (savings of $25 on the red controller)

The normal edition black and white controllers WITHOUT charge cord are $29.99 (savings of $20)

Mendon

Not sure how long the sale will last, but right now Amazon is having a sale on wireless controllers:

The limited edition red and the normal edition black & white controllers WITH charge cord are $39.99 (savings of $25 on the red controller)

The normal edition black and white controllers WITHOUT charge cord are $29.99 (savings of $20)

Mendon

I just picked up a red one. :D

Today's Amazon Deal Is Elder Scrolls 4 GOTY Ed. for $18.

Nice! I snagged a copy.

I have the Collectors edition, and the purchased expansions, but I've always wanted them on disk. Was just waiting for the right price!

• 2 weeks later...

I urge anyone to go to Hollywood Video and soon. Games there are 50% off. Red Faction Guerilla would be 9 bucks, Infinite Undiscovery the same, along with SFIV. I've been loading up..

Been there, done that! I didn't see Infinite Undiscovery though! I'll check the one closer to me in Niles, OH. Thanks!

Rich

Technicaly, this is for the XBox, but since a number of games work on the 360....

Right now GameStop is having a sale on XBox games -- 50 percent off. In addition, many games were allready reduced but the price tags didn't reflect that, at least not at my local location! Sometimes they have the original box and sometimes not. All the games that work on the 360 are marked BC right on the case so you know for sure what will work. I got a number of XBox games for $2.50 each.

Technicaly, this is for the XBox, but since a number of games work on the 360....

Right now GameStop is having a sale on XBox games -- 50 percent off. In addition, many games were allready reduced but the price tags didn't reflect that, at least not at my local location! Sometimes they have the original box and sometimes not. All the games that work on the 360 are marked BC right on the case so you know for sure what will work. I got a number of XBox games for $2.50 each.

Hey don't forget too, Gamestop has their annual sale starting this Friday, 3/26, on games, accessories, strat guides, etc. They usually have some good deals so you may want to check it out.

As much as I don't like Gamestop, last year, they had the namco museum collection for the 360 on sale for $14.00, which was a pretty good deal for a boat load of games, so yes... worth checking for diamond in the rough.

Hey don't forget too, Gamestop has their annual sale starting this Friday, 3/26, on games, accessories, strat guides, etc. They usually have some good deals so you may want to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...