IGNORED

I 2 K -- Contest

Inky

I looked at my posts, and I see that before too long I'll be celebrating my 2000th post. Or I 2 K as I'm calling it... (Inky 2000)

How to celebrate.... :)

I'm having a contest for a copy of Berzerk and SPace Invaders. If you don't own these, or if you want a couple dupes, this contest is for you...

Here's the details...

Think up 3-5 puns based on the name of any game for any Atari console system. A Pabst Blue Ribbon panel :) consisting of myself, Moycon and Stan Jr. will judge which one we think is the biggest graonaer, and that person will win both games.

This contest is open to everyone except Moycon, Stan, and Blitter Bit (whom I have 2 coleco carts I keep meaning to give him..), and US only for this contest.

The contest is open until this Friday, October 4th.

Let's hop to it!

Your almost there!Good luck,time to party!

I say you buy us all a bunch of 2600 games!yea! :D  :party:  :D

Uhhh... Yeah.. Sure. I'll buy everyone a Chase the Chuckwagon, Crazy Climber and a Quadrun...

By the way SDStuff, you have $25,000 I can borrow?

:D :D :D

I looked at my posts, and I see that before too long I'll be celebrating my 2000th post.  Or I 2 K as I'm calling it... (Inky 2000)

How to celebrate....  :)

Easy. Spend all the remaining time between now and then hyping the the turn of the Inkennium, convincing everyone that terrible things will happen and that the Forums will come to and end. Then have absolultely nothing remarkable happen, while the rest of us argue over whether post #2000 or #2001 marks the beginning of the new Inkennium.

Meanwhile, Sue, Clyde and Tim will conquer the world, since we all know the Orange Ghosts Rule!! :twisted:

I looked at my posts, and I see that before too long I'll be celebrating my 2000th post.  Or I 2 K as I'm calling it... (Inky 2000)

How to celebrate....  :)

Easy. Spend all the remaining time between now and then hyping the the turn of the Inkennium, convincing everyone that terrible things will happen and that the Forums will come to and end. Then have absolultely nothing remarkable happen, while the rest of us argue over whether post #2000 or #2001 marks the beginning of the new Inkennium.

Meanwhile, Sue, Clyde and Tim will conquer the world, since we all know the Orange Ghosts Rule!! :twisted:

Sing along!

It's the dawning of the Age of the Inkius, age of the Inkyius!!!

hey inkster,

just what kinda chaos and mayhem are we predicting for this I2k thing,  and more importanty where will the official count down party be held?

P.S. why limit the cart give-away to those with under 150? *sniffle sniffle* I could use carts ;)

Real old testament stuff.. Rivers turning to blood, swarms of locusts, cats and dogs living together... :)

The reason I would restrict it is because who here needs Space Invaders and Berzerk?

Cool I'm always up for some old fashioned mayhem, good stuff :D  :D  

And sad to say I have neither of the two games you mentioned *hides in corner*

My collection is maybe 30-35 total games and nothing to brag about

Okay then, I'll open it to whoever DOESN'T have the games then...

Your almost there!Good luck,time to party!

I say you buy us all a bunch of 2600 games!yea! :D  :party:  :D

Uhhh... Yeah.. Sure. I'll buy everyone a Chase the Chuckwagon, Crazy Climber and a Quadrun...

By the way SDStuff, you have $25,000 I can borrow?

:D :D :D

Hmmmm sure,for you!Let me just reach into my pocjet.....*pulls out a IOU for $150*Erm,sorry,looks like I got no cash to give or spend! :x :D :)

Okay the first official entry (atleast that I know about...)

The subject of my terrible puns will be Pac-Man (2600 version, so it deserves it)

Puns-

1) "Now we're going to miss our plane again, you yellow F**K! I geuss that when you're busy eating those dots and not thinking about our trip, it's easy to forget to pack, man."

2) "People of Earth. We have tasted your flesh and it is quite good, especially when served with a light mint jelly. Thus, as we gather Earthly edible delights for our fellow aliens to eat, back on our homeworld, we will certainly pack man."

3) "Whoa Whoa! I had Marlboro's in mine, not flickering ghosts and some brick-shaped candy crap. So you give back what you took, you semi-circular bastard. This ain't my pack, man.'

hey, kripto stole my idea, the copy cart.

that's just donkey wrong.

i can't enduro it anymore.

i just grew two more legs. guess i better quadrun.

did ya hear moycon had his hair removed by little blue people. that's right, the smurfs shaved the gay.

hey, i got 32 in 1 of 'em.

badda bing, badda boing!

Husband: I don't know where we're going to get the money for our next payment.

Wife: Well I hope they don't take a lien on it.

Inky: Make 3 puns using Atari games and win the prize!

Cap: How do I do that?

Poor boy with speech impetament: It's E T....You just have to think extra real hard.

Newly Hired Sanity Engineer: How do I get into the monastery to clean after hours? It's locked!

Priest: Oh...you need to grab the key from the rack over there and we'll make you a copy.

Newly Hired Sanity Engineer: Which one is it? There's at least 10.

Priest: It's the one labled with MON.

Newly Hired Sanity Engineer: MON?

Priest: Yes, grab the MON Key.

Oh well...sounded funny when I started it. :D

In case you can't decipher my sour sense of humor, here's the games:

1) Alien

2) ET The Extra-Terrestrial

3) Monkey

Cap