IGNORED

Atari 7800 HSC reloaded Round 19 "Plutos"

darthkur

Had a score in the high 30,000s and a couple men left, baby started to cry, hit F3 instead of F4, so I don't have a final score on that run. So the highest score I know I got (which I think I can top tommorow if I get a few minutes) is 25,300.

By the way, it is a crime that this game didn't see release. It stands with Commando, Ikari Warriors, and Midnight Mutants as the finest games on the system. I like the weapons system in this one so much it's one of my favorite 8-bit shooters.

post-5952-1245508728_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atarifever

post-21467-1245560432_thumb.png

Made it to level 5 and even picked up one powerup there. The Level 4 Boss was a bit more of a challenge and looked a lot cooler than the others. Very hard to score points on Level 4. Easier on Level 5, but only got there with one life left. I thought that hitting 100k would grant an extra life, but it does not. Dang! Not sure if I can beat this one, took me three games to get here and the other two rounds were in the 80k's.

level 6

for me, level 4 is harder than level 5. the difficult in level 5 are the enemies appearing from the sides of the screen.

level 6 has some enemies from level 4.

I had an easier time with Level 5 as well, though I did not make it through. That is a great score : )