IGNORED

Colecovision Labels Thread

pboland

• 1 month later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Panic-COLECOVISION-Cartridge-only-FREE-SHIPPING-/301591699034?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_210&hash=item4638441e5a

Anyone seen this yet? Here's a Space Panic variation made in Taiwan!

Besides Donkey Kong and Space Panic, other Taiwan-made cart variations apply to Cosmic Avenger, Space Fury and Pepper II.

~Ben

• 2 months later...

Would anyone happen to have a good scan of the Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot double ender to make a label for one?

I've got one, but it's a JPEG of over 9.5 megs and I can't post it here directly. Also be warned that the scan is a little tilted so I hope you have some software to rotate the picture a little bit. :)

I've got one, but it's a JPEG of over 9.5 megs and I can't post it here directly. Also be warned that the scan is a little tilted so I hope you have some software to rotate the picture a little bit. :)

Thanks! I'll drop you an email about it.

• 5 weeks later...

I was asked if it was possible to produce Spectravideo Coleco cart labels. At the time I was asked I personally was not able to make these do to the complex shape of the labels. I'm happy to state that this is no longer an issue. I got the Spectravideo Coleco cart labels about 95% the way I want them to come out and I thought you guys might like to see the results so far:

post-9874-0-70351900-1446849931_thumb.jpg

Basically I just need to clean up the smaller corner cuts a little, since these templates were put together quickly. BTW, yes I'm using a cutting plotter and I even have it dialed in to just cut the label itself and not the label backing sheet (the white area is the label backing sheet). :)

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I was asked if it was possible to produce Spectravideo Coleco cart labels. At the time I was asked I personally was not able to make these do to the complex shape of the labels. I'm happy to state that this is no longer an issue. I got the Spectravideo Coleco cart labels about 95% the way I want them to come out and I thought you guys might like to see the results so far:

attachicon.giftest_Spectravideo.jpg

Basically I just need to clean up the smaller corner cuts a little, since these templates were put together quickly. BTW, yes I'm using a cutting plotter and I even have it dialed in to just cut the label itself and not the label backing sheet (the white area is the label backing sheet). :)

Update: I've now got the Spectravideo Coleco cart labels 100% the way I want them and I'm now able to make them from a full 8-1/2 x 11 sheet. Have a look (Silver is hard to photograph so I took two images to show the face labels as well):

post-9874-0-16446400-1448250305_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-86100600-1448250313_thumb.jpg

On a side note: If you guys are interested in purchasing labels, please PM me for pricing.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Is there a repro destructor label out there or can someone make one? Thanks!

If you pm pboland he can help you out, he has the ability to reproduce virtually any of the CV cart labels! I ha e gotten some from him and they are extremely high quality.

Maybe this will work!

That should, testing out the waters printing one for super action baseball in the next few days as long as it works I'll be re labelling all mine, I'm new to the coleco/Atari, I just got an Atari 2600 and colecovision on the weekend, I also post a few pictures of the label printed off our machine!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I just made a BRAND NEW version of the HORSE RACING CHALLENGE video game title logo for ColecoVision/ADAM. You'll find THAT over on Google Drive.

Please use THAT to make the new cartridge labels:

ColecoVision Presents Fidelity Electronics HORSE RACING CHALLENGE

Fidelity Electronics HORSE RACING CHALLENGE For The COLECOVISION Arcade Video Game System & ADAM Home Computer System

Thank You!

Hi everybody!

My Turbo colecovision cart has got a really ruined label and I'd like to print a reproduction of it. I was wondering if anyone could help with any hint about the kind of paper to use for the printing and of course if anyone has got a high resolution file for the printing... I've found in this thread a label of turbo but it's only 72dpi compressed and there are some compression glitches in the colour. By the way, Can anyone confirm the label measures: 7,1 x 9 cm

Thank you in advance for the help

IMG_20160409_151350.jpg

Edited by Sea7