IGNORED

New Michael Jackson Game coming out this year

Rev

At least he didn't put "Use with Kids Controller" on the cart design. That would have been tasteless and gross. My heart truly goes out to any child who was in his life.

You know vampi after thinking about it, I still think that he couldn't talk his way into heaven which is why Billy Mays Died. If anyone could sell something worthless it was him. Either Farrah was trying to protect the babies in heaven or he was trying to get in. Either way, It's a conspiracy I tell you. :ponder:

why are you so convinced michael jackson is some horrible pedofile? They had no real evidence both familes who sued were in debt problems/welphare and had tried to sue previously. Sometimes its important to do research on your own rather then just spewing stuff you here.

It seems like every post you get a cheap jab in. No one knows exactly what happened why ridicule someone for something that is very possibley untrue? Its sad some people try to make them selves feel better about themselves by bringing others down. :(

Edited by zach1845

At least he didn't put "Use with Kids Controller" on the cart design. That would have been tasteless and gross. My heart truly goes out to any child who was in his life.

You know vampi after thinking about it, I still think that he couldn't talk his way into heaven which is why Billy Mays Died. If anyone could sell something worthless it was him. Either Farrah was trying to protect the babies in heaven or he was trying to get in. Either way, It's a conspiracy I tell you. :ponder:

why are you so convinced michael jackson is some horrible pedofile? They had no real evidence both familes who sued were in debt problems/welphare and had tried to sue previously. Sometimes its important to do research on your own rather then just spewing stuff you here.

It seems like every post you get a cheap jab in. No one knows exactly what happened why ridicule someone for something that is very possibley untrue? Its sad some people try to make them selves feel better about themselves by bringing others down. :(

he was accused by numorous kids. whether or not it was for the money is besides the point. when you have more than one accuser, it shows a pattern and MJ matched it. the simple fact that he paid them off shows guilt. dont give me this "he wanted to make it go away" stuff. If he wanted to make it go away, he would have gone with the judicial system, not buying them out. Like I said in another thread, I was accused of a crime I didnt do. they wanted me to do time and pay damages. they gave me a choice: forget doing time and just pay for the damages. I refused. my second and only other choice was to take it to court. now, I could have easily paid the guy off to "make it go away" but I chose not to. I chose court and I took it to trial and won. now, If I paid the guy it would have showed that I was guilty.