IGNORED

Cannon Man & Checkers....

schuwalker

I've gotten loose Checkers, never seen the box. I wouldn't doubt if 5th Ghost has one since he seems to have tons of Sears boxes. But I'd be happy with a loose copy of Cannon Man. My friend got a loose one a long time ago, but he won't part with it. I need alot of scans for the boxes of Sears both front and back. Check out the variation list. I'm working on the website showing all scans again, but won't get to Sears for a long time. I plan on finishing through F of the Atari made games tonight.

Phil

Edited by Philflound

I've gotten loose Checkers, never seen the box. I wouldn't doubt if 5th Ghost has one since he seems to have tons of Sears boxes. But I'd be happy with a loose copy of Cannon Man. My friend got a loose one a long time ago, but he won't part with it. I need alot of scans for the boxes of Sears both front and back. Check out the variation list. I'm working on the website showing all scans again, but won't get to Sears for a long time. I plan on finishing through F of the Atari made games tonight.

Phil

I see loose Cannon mans on ebay here and then, Phil. Any owners of Cib Cannon Mans & Checkers speak up! I want to get a list started......

I've gotten loose Checkers, never seen the box.

Here it is:

post-5874-1247545034_thumb.jpgpost-5874-1247545047_thumb.jpg

Very Cool.

There are a few Sears boxes that I would like to see the front of.

Does anyone have scans or photos of these...?

Brain Games

Demons to Diamonds

Haunted House

Cannon Man

Maze Mania

Math Gran Prix

:ponder:

Thanks, though it's not a scan, it'll have to do and now I can add it to the variation list and eventually the photo website.

Phil

I can scan it for you. I'll try to get it done later today.

There are a few Sears boxes that I would like to see the front of.

Does anyone have scans or photos of these...?

Brain Games

Demons to Diamonds

Haunted House

Cannon Man

Maze Mania

Math Gran Prix

:ponder:

I can do all of those except Cannon Man and Math Gran Prix. :( One day, I'll finally get those boxes, too.

Can someone get me a scan of the Cannon Man artwork (either from the box or manual)? It's the last different Sears artwork I need for my web page. The damn manual and box are so rare I've never been able to get my hands on one.

Tempest

Looking forward to seeing your new commentary for these Sears artwork...

Can someone get me a scan of the Cannon Man artwork (either from the box or manual)? It's the last different Sears artwork I need for my web page. The damn manual and box are so rare I've never been able to get my hands on one.

Tempest

Oh yeah, I need to get on that. It completely slipped my mind.

Tempest

Tempest

Oh yeah, I need to get on that. It completely slipped my mind.

Tempest

The entry for Codebreaker still makes me laugh to this day. I also agree that it would be much more fun visualizing yourself as a spy than Einstein trying to blow his mind... haha

• 1 month later...

I was emptying a box of extras and stumbled across a Checkers box. Then a little sticker fell off. It looks like there are two versions of the Sears Checkers box. The one pictured above has serial number 49-75156 on the spine. The second one has 49-75157 on the spine, with a 49-75156 sticker over it, with the wide version warranty box on the back. Well, I guess once the sticker falls off, the third version has 49-75157 on the spine with no sticker :) .

• 3 months later...