IGNORED

SNES AC Adapter Question...

12vdc 1.25a should be fine but seeing as the SNES uses a propriety jack your gonna have to hardwire it or something.

hmm.. it looked typical to me... the larger one... i have bunch of adapters with that large plug... do you how much the voltage regular could handle?

12vdc 1.25a should be fine but seeing as the SNES uses a propriety jack your gonna have to hardwire it or something.

hmm.. it looked typical to me... the larger one... i have bunch of adapters with that large plug... do you how much the voltage regular could handle?

Just go get a Nintendo AC adapter. It will save you a lot of time and possibly money.

It isn't typical. It's a modified barrel jack with a pin in the center. It isn't proprietary, but it is a bit hard to come by. If you need a real one I have some, please send me a PM if you like. Or else I can send you a clipped SNES connector as well from a dead power supply.

To answer you, I have seen those plugs up to 30vdc, and iirc 2A. It can handle the current of the SNES's draw, but like I said it isn't a typical plug.