IGNORED

AtariAge Store on Vacation

Albert

I just ordered Fall Down with the Melody cart, and I live around Denton, TX. How long will it take to get one of those made and delivered?

You'll probably have it on Wednesday or Thursday. :)

..Al

Thanks, that sounds good.

For those who are interested, I have added the following items to the AtariAge Store:

- Turbo (2600)

- Duck Attack (2600)

- K.O. Cruiser (2600)

- Chunkout (2600)

- Worm! (7800)

- Squares! (ColecoVision!)

- AtariAge Shirts (S, M, L, XL)

If you want a shirt, I suggest you grab one fast. I doubt they'll last too long now that they are in the store. I counted 44 shirts this morning, and only a handful of Small and Mediums among them. Here's a link to a page that shows the latest products added to the store (I haven't updated the store front page yet):

http://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_list&c=new

..Al

Awesome! Just what I have been waiting to see! :D

Fall Down is the best! One of my favorite games.

And so far as Turbo is concerned (other poster), maybe Al is too polite to say so, but I have no problem going so. Are you KIDDING me? Do you know how hard people work on these things? Do you remember how much a 2600 game cost in 1984? Sheeeeeesh. It is a BARGAIN at that price and good fun to boot. I cannot believe people sometimes. Can't afford it, fine. Don't whine about it though, as it does no one any good.

Congrats to everyone who worked on Turbo. It is AWESOME.

I just ordered Fall Down with the Melody cart, and I live around Denton, TX. How long will it take to get one of those made and delivered?

• Like 1

Fall Down is the best! One of my favorite games.

And so far as Turbo is concerned (other poster), maybe Al is too polite to say so, but I have no problem going so. Are you KIDDING me? Do you know how hard people work on these things? Do you remember how much a 2600 game cost in 1984? Sheeeeeesh. It is a BARGAIN at that price and good fun to boot. I cannot believe people sometimes. Can't afford it, fine. Don't whine about it though, as it does no one any good.

Congrats to everyone who worked on Turbo. It is AWESOME.

OK, sorry. I just let myself get my hopes up about Turbo, and the price disappointed me a little.

I mean, it seems a lot of work and care went into it, and I commend everyone for doing so. It looks amazing (the box, cartridge, and game) on screenshot, and it must look so much better in person. I just feel it is a little much for me. Maybe if I save up more money, maybe. It just look so tempting to my eyes :o ...

For those who are interested, I have added the following items to the AtariAge Store:

- Turbo (2600)

- Duck Attack (2600)

- K.O. Cruiser (2600)

- Chunkout (2600)

- Worm! (7800)

- Squares! (ColecoVision!)

- AtariAge Shirts (S, M, L, XL)

If you want a shirt, I suggest you grab one fast. I doubt they'll last too long now that they are in the store. I counted 44 shirts this morning, and only a handful of Small and Mediums among them. Here's a link to a page that shows the latest products added to the store (I haven't updated the store front page yet):

http://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_list&c=new

..Al

Awesome! And perfect timing... the Atari 2600 homebrew article is scheduled to be featured on the front page of Wikipedia very soon.

--Will