Snes games

031tdz.jpg

32x games

032uaw.jpg

Turbografx 16 games

033gyg.jpg

Sega cd+genesis games

036shw.jpg

only other Virtual Boy game I have Mario's Tennis.

038wgx.jpg

Nes

043bvy.jpg

Nes games

040egz.jpg

Game Gear

not pictured are my Apple Pippin and Panasonic M2 cause they are being cleaned :D

*Sees N64DD stuff*

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Nuice collection man, but you really need to buy more games for the commoner consoles (I.E. NES, SNES, Genesis).

Why would he need to do that? Seems to me that he should just buy whatever he wants...

:)

*Sees N64DD stuff*

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Nuice collection man, but you really need to buy more games for the commoner consoles (I.E. NES, SNES, Genesis).

Why would he need to do that? Seems to me that he should just buy whatever he wants...

Yeah I mean I have tons of games for the Genesis and Snes but the Nes just doesn't interest me. The only reason I have it is because I got it for free!

*Sees N64DD stuff*

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Yeah I mean I have tons of games for the Genesis and Snes but the Nes just doesn't interest me. The only reason I have it is because I got it for free!

Yeah thats' what happened to me. Over a year and a half I just gradually built up a nice little collection of around $20. I recommend that if you see some NES games at garage sales, that you pick them up regardless if you think you will like it or not. Many games have surprised me from doing that.

Nice collection, liking the 64 DD and Saturn stuff. How did you come across the 64 DD?

well I heard about it while researching my favorite console of all time. The N64! Then I saw it and I knew I had to have it. So I snagged one along with all the games accessories etc. for about 600 bucks :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got some new stuff 2day. Virtua Cop for Saturn, Sega Rally for Saturn, Sim city 2000 for Saturn, Clockwork Knight for Saturn a boxed copy of Bug Too! for Saturn, a Super Famicom with Wrecking Crew 98, a Sega Saturn steering wheel, and a Neo Geo. oh and a Satellaview. AAAAAND guess where I got all this? A new gaming store just moved into town. They sell TONS of imports from Japan. They even had two 64DDs in box with games! They even have some Japanese only game systems like a boxed Playdia! oh and they had a HUUUGE amount of Japanese and U.S. Saturn games. When I walked in there and saw a brand new copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga and a whole wall of Saturn games I thought I'd died and gone to heaven

Edited by Jaguarfan

Got some new stuff 2day. Virtua Cop for Saturn, Sega Rally for Saturn, Sim city 2000 for Saturn, Clockwork Knight for Saturn a boxed copy of Bug Too! for Saturn, a Super Famicom with Wrecking Crew 98, a Sega Saturn steering wheel, and a Neo Geo. oh and a Satellaview. AAAAAND guess where I got all this? A new gaming store just moved into town. They sell TONS of imports from Japan. They even had two 64DDs in box with games! They even have some Japanese only game systems like a boxed Playdia! oh and they had a HUUUGE amount of Japanese and U.S. Saturn games. When I walked in there and saw a brand new copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga and a whole wall of Saturn games I thought I'd died and gone to heaven

Viruta cop for saturn is awesome, youll love it.

Nice collection...but a freaking N64DD?!

Where the heck did you get that?

Oh, dont worry about not having many NES games, I only have 3 :P

I got the 64DD off Ebay but this new game store that just opened has two boxed ones and games :lust:

OH and if you think 64DD is rare. I have a Panasonic M2 proto as well

:o

Where in the name a chuck norris are you getting this stuff! I WANT IN! >:(

:o

Where in the name a chuck norris are you getting this stuff! I WANT IN! >:(

well the M2 I got from someone on Youtube........but most of this stuff can be found at one of the 3 gaming stores in my town. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! The N64 is also my favorite system of all time and I'm very jealous of your 64DD, it'd go nice with my N64 kiosk :D.

Good luck with the collecting.

Edit: Forgot to ask, where did you find the N64 mouse?

the N64 mouse came with Mario Artist for 64DD

Nice collection but how can you not own the original mario bros / duckhunt on nes?

I have the original Mario bros and duckhunt on nes I just can't find it lol. Oh and new addition! I recently purchased a Samsung Nuon with every game that came out for it plus one unreleased game for it! :D

Edited by Jaguarfan

*Sees N64DD stuff*

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Didn't you know, Koopa's the authority on all things gaming. He's especially an expert in what you should spend your money that you earned on.