IGNORED

New run of FB2s...?

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine, and it worked fine the first time I used it, but the second session the TV kept losing color. I have a Sony Trinitron CRT television that has never had problems with console video signals before. Is this a known issue with the FB2?

This happens with both FB2s and classic 2600 hardware that has been modified to output composite. What the TIA throws out isn't exactly regulation NTSC video though old TVs receiving it through an RF modulator don't have trouble with it. Running the output of the FB2 through a time base corrector might help but that isn't exactly common hardware.

• 1 year later...

Tommo is a distribution company. I would hazard a guess Atari offloaded all remaining stock to them and they are now selling it through Amazon.com (one of their partners)... Here is their press release.

Join the Tommo Alliance!

With over 20 years of experience in logistics, distribution and sales, Tommo Inc. is your one stop shop for all your gaming needs!

We pride ourselves in being one of the nation's leading suppliers of video game content and merchandise, always providing exceptional customer service and meeting our customers' needs.

For Vendors:

Our key strengths lie within our experience with the distribution channels and our sales & marketing department.

With an exceptional staff and long standing, well established relationships to all major retail outlets, including but not limited to Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Amazon, etc., we can provide you with the edge in product placement and acquiring the shelf space you need in this competitive market.

For Retailers:

With an extensive catalog of video gaming content and merchandise set at competitive prices, Tommo Inc. will always meet current demands.

With our relationships with numerous publishing houses, such as UFO Interactive, retailers will be able to find exclusive popular titles such as the NDS Smart Series line up and Nintendo Wii Ultimate Shooting Collection only available at Tommo Inc.

Not only do we distribute for UFO Interactive, but for other major publishers such as Capcom, Koei, Agetec, Conspiracy Games, etc. as well; providing you with all the latest games at the lowest of prices.

even more yea