IGNORED

Fight Ghost and Goblins on your Colecovision!

youki

The game will be published by Collectorvision , exclusivly Complete in Box with Manual in limited quantities.

25 copies will be avalaible at the release

If there's demand, maybe we'll have another 25 later

It's confirmed! :D

45 Copies will be available at the release, and 25-30 are already pre-ordered

So there's 15 copies left before it goes sold-out

Looks great Youki. Maybe I should get the kit and try a little programming. You must be a genius to make something that looks this good on your first try. :cool:

thanks, but i'm surely not a genius. That's my first try on a coleco , but i have 27 years of programming experience now... And what ever the machine the logic is always the same (at the exception may be of the Atari VCS, that is quiet more complicated) .

You have just to adapt your knowledge to the hardware. In addition the Coleco hardware is very simple and very well documented. So no merit!

Only 2 copies left before it's going Sold-Out

Send your request here: coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com

Only two? (maybe just one at tje moment I'm writing this message.) It tooks me about 2 years to sell 50 DACMAN cartridges back in 2000... things change. Congratulations to you!

Only two? (maybe just one at tje moment I'm writing this message.) It tooks me about 2 years to sell 50 DACMAN cartridges back in 2000... things change. Congratulations to you!

I'd say 2009 will have been a great year for CV homebrews: Pac-Man Collection, Zippy Race, Pooyan, Mario Bros, Gulkave, Ghost Blasters, Fireman, and perhaps a couple of others like Burn Rubber that may be released before the end of the year. Add to that the work already done on Arkanoid and Donkey Kong Arcade, and I'd say now is a good time to be a ColecoVision fan. :)

And just think, Daniel: Last year, you were telling me that CV homebrewing was on the decline! :P

Well, batteries do have a kind of energy boost before they decline... and it's what I'm seeing here in the Coleco scene. The trill of new programmers, publishers and games is fantastic. But, I did notice a change which lead me to the conclusion that we are living now the last great moments. The only thing that will makes me lie about it is if the gamers and collectors will continue to support well the Coleco homebrew scene for at least the next 5 years.

Well, batteries do have a kind of energy boost before they decline... and it's what I'm seeing here in the Coleco scene. The trill of new programmers, publishers and games is fantastic. But, I did notice a change which lead me to the conclusion that we are living now the last great moments. The only thing that will makes me lie about it is if the gamers and collectors will continue to support well the Coleco homebrew scene for at least the next 5 years.

I was kind of thinking along the same lines as you newcoleco. Sure is a great time right now though. I am so glad I got back into ColecoVision a few months ago and joined this site. Some wonderful games coming up soon. I want to extent my sincerest thanks to all you hard working Homebrew Gentlemen for your hard work and passion. It's like 1983 except you buy new games online instead of at the store. :lust:

It's like 1983 except you buy new games online instead of at the store. :lust:

Except the sold quantities are not the same!... I would love to be able to publish my Ghost and Zombies in 1982-83 !! :D

I don't think it is on the decline. I think that this "boost" could motivate others to come to the coleco!. Personnaly if i had discover your kit before, i would have produce already lot of games... GnZ won't be the last. I have something to do on another project and then i will come back for new games and you will see i can be very productive! ;)

Now, that i learnt a lot on the coleco with Ghost'n Zombies , I'm ready for more ambitious projects! :)

The colecovision strikes back!!!

More people doing games means more people playing CV. More people playing, more interest, more games and so on...

BTW, fantastic game. With this, Mario Bros and, if I am lucky, a game or two from Opcode Games, this could be a landmark year for the CV. Oh, and I think Scott is also working on something...

More people doing games means more people playing CV. More people playing, more interest, more games and so on...

BTW, fantastic game. With this, Mario Bros and, if I am lucky, a game or two from Opcode Games, this could be a landmark year for the CV. Oh, and I think Scott is also working on something...

100% agree :)

Scott... Scott Huggins? Could it be the long awaited Frantic!??? His own take on the Berzerk/Frenzy style of game? If he completes that one... wow! This is a banenr year for the Colecovision! It'll rival 1982 and 1983!!

BTW, fantastic game.

you keep making great games like this

I don't think you already play the game!.

I think it is a good game and pretty nice (I don't think Retroillucid would have plublish it if it was not good), but i won't say it is fantastic!! . That's my first game on the console ,i have learnt the console doing that game. I'm sure i can do lot better.

For a first try i'm very happy with the result , but there are some things i would do differently and better if i had to restart.

Choosing to adapt Ghost'n Goblins for a first game, was good , because the game is clearly "oversized" for the console capabilities , so it is a very good way for the programmer to feel the limit of the console. You learn a lot.

I'm looking foward to have feedback from the guys who ordered!

FYI : Only ONE Cartridge left! :)