IGNORED

[COLECO] GhostBlaster

newcoleco

* IMPORTANT MESSAGES *

1. If any of you didn't get a message from me or even from Albert about how to get a GhostBlaster cartridge, reply to this message right now.

2. If any of you can confirm at least that he got his GhostBlaster cartridge, it will be very appreciate.

3. If you did pay for a game cartridge and you still didn't get one after a week, let me know.

4. Do not use point 3 to get a second cartridge for free. I'm trusting you guys, do not put me in this situation.

Thanks in advance!

I received my cartridge yesterday, but haven't had a chance to assemble/test it yet. I already had my manual, so now my Ghostblaster set is complete! ;) Thus far I've sent out manuals to the eight people who ordered a printed copy. The lady at the post office had tried to make me ship them as a "parcel" (package) rather than a non-machinable (rigid) envelope, but I was able to convince her that they were in fact first-class mail which would require the small non-machinable surcharge.

My GhostBlaster arrived yesterday.

I'm playing it this weekend, and love it!

:)

Thanks, Daniel!

I found a Flashing Ghost, and was thinking about putting this inside the clear Ghostblaster cart:

Thanks to let me know that you get the cartridge.

I have no idea how to add a LED for my own cartridge... but I want to give it a try.

Your link is not quite right, but I was able to see it here : Flashing Ghost

I received my cartridge yesterday, but haven't had a chance to assemble/test it yet. I already had my manual, so now my Ghostblaster set is complete! ;) Thus far I've sent out manuals to the eight people who ordered a printed copy. The lady at the post office had tried to make me ship them as a "parcel" (package) rather than a non-machinable (rigid) envelope, but I was able to convince her that they were in fact first-class mail which would require the small non-machinable surcharge.

I'm about to add a video in my Youtube channel about the possibility to get a GhostBlaster cartridge... finally. I've talked about the project during in more than 10 videos, showing all the major steps, and now it's time to talk about how to order.

So, I'm taking this opportunity to ask you this : If someone see my video and order a cartridge, what kind of information I can give to this person for a printed manual? Reply me in a private message.

I'm happy to get also US feedback about the GhostBlaster cartridges... I was afraid of losing the games during the mail process through the border.

If I'm not too late, I'd love to order or reserve a copy of this.

Thanks

Jon

At this point, I will refer you all to Albert for those who didn't order yet a GhostBlaster cartridge. Albert has more carts and labels than orders at the moment, which is not normal. And don't forget to contact doubledown for a printed manual (if you want a printed one of course).

I've tested so many times this game, each version and each PCB done so far that I can now finish the last level ( boss level ) in less than 40 seconds almost every time... it's ridiculous!

Can you beat the boss, collect all the gems and letters, and exit in less than a minute?

Yes, there are 2 totally different games.

Ghost blaster is done by Daniel Bienvenue , and sold by him and AtariAge (correct me if i'm wrong).

Ghost'n Zombies is done by Me , and sold by Collectorvision (Retroillucid).

Your are not wrong, Youki, except for my last name... it's ok to say "Welcome" to someone but my name doesn't have this extra 'e' at the end... it's like if you write "Welcom".

And starting from now, all orders from AtariAge will be Albert decision to deal with it or not. I'm waiting for the new printed labels to make what I've called the last (or third?) batch. Yes I'll stop the production to 75, and we already reached the 60+ orders if I consider all of them.

I'd still like one.

AX

What...cartridge game, printed manual, or both?

Both. Are there two Ghost games? I paid for both or two different people. Ghost Blast and Ghost N something.... I'm easy to confuse I guess.

AX

You said you still wanted one, and I was asking if you were refering to the Ghostblaster cartridge that Daniel is selling, or the printed Ghosblaster instruction manual that I am offering as a companion to the cartridge.

I'd still like one.

AX

What...cartridge game, printed manual, or both?

Both. Are there two Ghost games? I paid for both or two different people. Ghost Blast and Ghost N something.... I'm easy to confuse I guess.

AX

You said you still wanted one, and I was asking if you were refering to the Ghostblaster cartridge that Daniel is selling, or the printed Ghosblaster instruction manual that I am offering as a companion to the cartridge.

I'd love a manual. :thumbsup:

AX