IGNORED

Brand-new production MJ-R.I.P. Michael Jackson Tribute

Poison

For a true tribute, You guys should write a video game, where you have to build an amuzement park, to attract children, while selling records to make money.. Oh an also, you have to keep your legal defense fund at a certain level, or they throw you in jail for child molestation. And the higher score you achieve, the whiter your skin gets. You could make kewl animation sequences between games that show various micheal jackson album themes, and various stages of his plastic surgery..

That'd be the bomb..

For a true tribute, You guys should write a video game, where you have to build an amuzement park, to attract children, while selling records to make money.. Oh an also, you have to keep your legal defense fund at a certain level, or they throw you in jail for child molestation. And the higher score you achieve, the whiter your skin gets. You could make kewl animation sequences between games that show various micheal jackson album themes, and various stages of his plastic surgery..

That'd be the bomb..

Now that sounds like a Michael Jackson game worth making.

That'd be the bomb..

You read my mind!

I was about to make a similar post as to why someone would waste their time.

I dont think its funny either.. The guy was one seriously screwed up individual, and if you dont like what I have to say, your free to a) ignore me or b) go somewhere else..

Hey, actually, I'd like to retract those statements I made, and apologize to Poison.. I was not thinking, and did not realize how much awesome music he has made on the atari.. I have listened to many of his songs & demos and I totally respect his work and his musical knowledge/ability.. If he happens to like Micheal Jackson's work, then I can respect that too..

I'm sorry for messing up your thread, Poison..

Hats off to you, Poison, Fandal, & friends..