IGNORED

BLL - My broken setup... HELP!

doctorclu

Ok I've been trying to get my BLL setup together to put together my mod player to answer another question on this forum.

I set this up as the pdf file below advised.

HowTo.pdf

I was even able to compile an image, but in the end the image did not work.

Basically the way these zipped files work, at least according to the instructions, was they go like this...

C:\Lynx\bll\Win32

bll.zipWin32.zip

And...

C:\Lynx\Project

Project.zip

In the WinXP environment I was using, I did run into one glitch..

post-4709-1249690743_thumb.jpg

Once I put this file from the Win32 folder in the System32 or System folder, it seemed to do fine at compiling, but then, what I got did not load with the Lynx Flash Card (on the setting of 256 and .lnx format at 57K baud)

So if anyone feels up to the challenge, here is the programming environment I put together. I guess if you could, let me know what I could do next to help this work.

I believe the end result according to the instructions is that this bll will allow you to compile .lnx images. The focus in this case was a modplayer, which you could convert mod files into a Lynx format, add to ModTest, compile (and apparently you could add multiple mod files, selectable with the A or B buttons) and should work.

Any help you can give would be appreciated. I'm a noob but want to understand. Especially now that I have the means to upload something I make to the Lynx. Thanks!

I didn't see your 256k compiled lnx file in there but did you encrypt it before you tested it?

Mitch

Thanks for checking. Encrpyting was not mentioned on the list of things to do.

My image also turned out to 44K without my modified mod file, and about 88K with the mod file.

How do you Encrypt?

I didn't see your 256k compiled lnx file in there but did you encrypt it before you tested it?

Mitch

Thanks for checking. Encrpyting was not mentioned on the list of things to do.

My image also turned out to 44K without my modified mod file, and about 88K with the mod file.

How do you Encrypt?

I think you are in for some fun. :ponder:

I believe you can use lynxer to expand it to 256K. For encrypting it see the attached file.

Mitch

lnxcrypt.zip