IGNORED

Forum Upgrade Complete!

Albert

One issue though, the results aren't sorted properly, it looks like some funky newsrank formula or maybe not at all. They should of course be sorted by the "Last Post Info" field:

This is a known issue and should be fixed in the next release of the software (3.0.3) which should be out next week I hope.

..Al

Okay, fixed the skin issue, you should be able to select the "AtariAge" skin again. I will have to double check that whenever I re-import the skin.

Works! :)

BTW: 11:11 again!

Well that's pretty unusual. Will have to see if there is some rhyme or reason to it so I can file a bug report.

..Al

Thanks for the additional information on where to find and select the Combat tank icon and putting atariage in the bottom left dropdown box so I can see the new skin again. :)

Yes, I am running Opera 9.23, This resource intensive script may be the cause of some slowness, or my PC maybe. Will let you know if it continues after the script you mention is done.

Well that's pretty unusual. Will have to see if there is some rhyme or reason to it so I can file a bug report.

As far as I can tell, all quote times are completely screwed. The times are all like 1:01, 2:02, 3:03 etc.

And the value seems to depend on the user and maybe the hour. You now quote with 8:08, my current value is 11:11. As if the member id is used for the quote time.

This is definitely a bug.

EDIT: In my own quotes it seems that the result is HH:HH. So the hour is correct when I quote. But when others quote the hour is wrong.

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch

In the previous version of the forum when you attached a file to your thread and posted it the "Number of downloads:" text was just after the file's name. In this version a line break has been added and its displayed below the filename. It makes the formatting in some posts look odd.

In the previous version of the forum when you attached a file to your thread and posted it the "Number of downloads:" text was just after the file's name. In this version a line break has been added and its displayed below the filename. It makes the formatting in some posts look odd.

I'm going to spend some time today adjusting how the attachments look and I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

..Al

Albert: I need some answers please.

I recently added a post in the wrong forum.

Called: What does your atari jaguar collection look like? It's in the Jaguar forum.

I was wondering, Albert, are you a moderator. Because I heard that only moderators can move it.

So if you are, can you please move it for be, to the "collection" forum.

Quick general question for Albert: If I delete a conversation thread in my PM list, does this thread get deleted in the other person's PM list as well, or are there multiple full copies of each conversation thread (one for each of the persons involved) at all times? Just checking... :)

I'm going to spend some time today adjusting how the attachments look and I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

..Al

R ya keepin' busy? : ]

Quick general question for Albert: If I delete a conversation thread in my PM list, does this thread get deleted in the other person's PM list as well, or are there multiple full copies of each conversation thread (one for each of the persons involved) at all times? Just checking... :)

You retain a copy of the conversation, but you can no longer respond to it (shows up as a "Lock" in the list of conversations). You can see which people have left or deleted a conversation in the list of participants displayed when you're viewing a conversation.

..Al

All the posts have now finished rebuilding. You shouldn't see any more "exposed" quote/bbcodes that haven't been processed. If you do, please let me know and I'll investigate.

Also, I figured out the problem with the quote dates. I had a field set improperly for the time. It was using the hour to represent both the hour and the minute, which is why were were seeing "11:11", "04:04" and so forth. I'm quite surprised it didn't get picked up on sooner. :D

..Al