IGNORED

Albert's New Forum To Do List

Albert

• 1 month later...

Just noticed a problem with the editor. You used to be able to highlight something then click B followed by I to bold & italic the selected text. It's not working:

bolditalic

Tags are ending up as:

[b]bolditalic[/b][i][/i]

it should have ended up as one of these:

[b][i]bolditalic[/i][/b]
      or 
[i][b]bolditalic[/b][/i]

Looks like when you apply the first attribute, the text is unselected so that when you click the second attribute, it simply puts the tags where the cursor is. Not sure if they did this intentionally or not, but I can pose the question on their forum.

..Al

Happy Happy Joy Joy just noticed this has been fixed :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

There is a strange "Pages" tab at the top of the screen. I think it just appeared in the last few days?

Screenshot-New content - Iceweasel.png

It behaves oddly, and sometimes does nothing, depending on which section of the forum you are viewing.

Chris

Ahh, that is a new module I purchased for the site, "IP.Content". It allows me to easily create database-driven pages (or just static pages) and add them to the forum. That tab should not be publicly visible yet. :D Will fix that soon.

Thanks,

..Al

Just a little irksome thing.

On the old version of the forum, when looking at the results of the "View New Content" query, I could click on the "Last Post Info" and go straight to the most recently added post, but clicking on the topic title would open the first post in the thread. Now, whichever I click, I get the latest post.

When browsing forums, clicking the topic title still brings up the first post.

For example, in one thread, looking from the "View New Content" page, clicking "Last Post Info" links to : http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/152291-livestrong-challenge-donate-to-a-great-cause/page__view__getlastpost

Clicking the topic tile from the same page links to: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/152291-livestrong-challenge-donate-to-a-great-cause/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

Whereas clicking the topic title when browsing forums links to: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/152291-livestrong-challenge-donate-to-a-great-cause/

Maybe it's just me, but I liked being able to go straight to the first post in a thread I hadn't previously seen, especially from the "View New Content" query page. Often, of course, it's better just to go straight to the newest post, but it was good to have that choice.

BTW - good luck with the subject of that particular thread!