IGNORED

Balley Astrocade

iguana

Sat I stoped at a Yard sale. Asked the guy if he had any Atari stuff. He said yea and pulled a box out. Not much Atari In it anyway he said 5$ for the box. In it was a few games I did not have, Riddle of the Sphinxs,Moon Patrol, Mouse Trap, Enduro, plus a couple I had (ROTLA,Jungle Hunt, COmbat) 2 Intv games(I did not have them) BurgerTime (Excelent game!) and Pitfall, a few Genisis game and SNES games plus a complete SNES ( I have one already but my brother wants it) anyway I took it (Hey for 5 how could I not) and as I was leaving he stops me and says hey you can take this too. He gives me an Astrocade with all hookups (I think) and 5 games. Anyway it is pretty dirty so I hope it works, But how is this thing. I do not think I have ever sean one. Are the games good or hard to find (An I not going to find any more for it?) Let me know. I must say the Joysticks are pretty cool though.

I personally love the Astrocade. Games such as Galaxian, Space Invaders, Wizard of War and many others made this a great system. It comes with some games built into the system. If you don't want it I might be interested in buying it from you if it works. There is a multicart for the system that you can buy for a little over $100. There is also a guy in Ohio who still makes very rare games for the system. He originally sold these games 20 years ago and he still sells them.

He gives me an Astrocade with all hookups (I think) and 5 games.  Anyway it is pretty dirty so I hope it works, But how is this thing.  I do not think I have ever sean one.  Are the games good or hard to find (An I not going to find any more for it?)  Let me know.  I must say the Joysticks are pretty cool though.

The Bally Astrocade is a great system .. but it is sensitive to overheating and then it will quit working. .. Hopefully you can get it to work. Do not place it on a carpet and expect it to work .. I would put it on a table with a book supporting each end. If it ever goes B&W turn off immediately!

It has four built-in programs : GunFight is wonderful! What carts do you have?

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Well cleaned it up and pluged it in and it Works!!!

I have A Space Invaters game, A Galaxian Game, One called Space Fortress (like Cosmic Ark without the Planet pickup, a Sports one

Baseball, Tennis,Racketball. Pretty cool system. THe colors seem very bright in it. and I love the controller!

I always wanted one of these just to see what they were all about. When I found out that Ward was making the multicarts late last year, this prompted me to finally get a console.

It was an interesting system, and true, there were a few good games on it. However, many of the games required two human players, and it never really got much use after the first week I got it. Sadly, it was all recently sold to a collector in Japan.

It's not bad for free, if that what you got it for.