IGNORED

Lynx HSC September 2009 - Rampage

atari2600land

Hmmm. I don't think i'm too good at this game. I finished the game, the last city was Sunnyvale,

the game went right to the high score screen. I didn't get no bonus. :(

I wanted to get at least one million points. I might try again before the month is over.

post-22103-125219274955_thumb.jpg

You lost the game actually.

You have to be careful about what and who you eat while in Sunnyvale.

Then you'll understand! But, you should have got a final score of what you had, and just add a million.... if you would have done what you are supposed to do to end the game. Try the cheat that someone mentioned and play that level over and over again to figure it out! Then go back and replay it!

Hmmm. I don't think i'm too good at this game. I finished the game, the last city was Sunnyvale,

I wanted to get at least one million points. I might try again before the month is over.

Then you'll understand! But, you should have got a final score of what you had, and just add a million.... if you would have done what you are supposed to do to end the game. Try the cheat that someone mentioned and play that level over and over again to figure it out! Then go back and replay it!

Hmmm, i tryed the cheat code to select a city a couple times. I still can't figure out what to do in the last city Sunnyvale.

I'm not getting no bonus points. I have a question about the red building, when i try to climb it a helicopter

keeps dropping a bomb on me.

Is the red building key to getting the 1 million bonus or is it something to do with the old guy?

Does it matter at all who i play as?

LOL I made it to day 61 with about 1,900,000 but fell of the Arglebarf building and the technician escaped...

Mr. DeLee you are still the champ, for now...

Thank god! Dang... I better whip it out again and keep working on a 'secret' high score to counter with! Isn't that a Billy Mitchell technique? LOL

Read the newspapers between levels and you'll know what to to with the Technician in Sunnyvale.

Thanks for the tip!! :)

I finally got the 1 million bonus points. If i remember correctly this is how its done -

level all the buildings in Sunnyvale, then grab the technician, then climb up to the top of the red building.

post-22103-125263680288_thumb.jpg

post-22103-125263681981_thumb.jpg

post-22103-125263683883_thumb.jpg

I'll be back :cool:

1,092,300 Larry

My thumb is killing me and feels like it's swelled to twice it's size in the middle. I can't imagine playing it for twice as long. :ponder:

post-10357-125268421448_thumb.jpg

Ya I wouldn't call this game 'fun' just monotonous. My eyes are still bloodshot from staring at the Lynx for sooooo long. Its really quite an easy game to beat once you know how to play it. When I was a kid NOBODY could beat this game. We probably just gave up due to boredom.

Read the newspapers between levels and you'll know what to to with the Technician in Sunnyvale.

Thanks for the tip!! :)

I finally got the 1 million bonus points. If i remember correctly this is how its done -

level all the buildings in Sunnyvale, then grab the technician, then climb up to the top of the red building.

post-22103-125263680288_thumb.jpg

post-22103-125263681981_thumb.jpg

post-22103-125263683883_thumb.jpg

I'll be back :cool:

You don't need to level any buildings, just grab the technician and head for the roof.

ha, well enjoy Mr. DeLee! I smacked my left thumb pretty good at work yesterday, black thumbnail, quite sore. My 2.4 million will have to be good enough. No video games for a few days :(

3 million is possible but you need to demolish most of the buildings yourself not letting them be blowed up. 3.5 million if you destroy a lot of copters or tanks at the end of a level while you are invincible.

Damn. I was actually at the end then. I remember seeing the mad scientist guy. Can't recall if he simply got away or I ate him. Either way the game abruptly ended and I didn't understand why. I just figured I must've had less health than I though and got killed. All of that thumb pain and no payoff. Grrrrr. :x I always read the comments in the newspapers and noticed the one about keeping the lab tech in Sunnyvale but couldn't comprehend what that meant.

Yep... you were at the end.

You have to be careful not to eat the guy. He pops up everywhere in the buildings.

if you simply destroy the building, or let them be destroyed, he will run across the bottom of the screen after a while.

then you take action and finish the game. I wish there was a bit more fanfare though. We are talking about HOURS worth of gameplaying, especially if you really spend some time to bolster your score (perhaps sitting through MULTIPLE football games, etc)

Yep... you were at the end.

You have to be careful not to eat the guy. He pops up everywhere in the buildings.

if you simply destroy the building, or let them be destroyed, he will run across the bottom of the screen after a while.

then you take action and finish the game. I wish there was a bit more fanfare though. We are talking about HOURS worth of gameplaying, especially if you really spend some time to bolster your score (perhaps sitting through MULTIPLE football games, etc)

Sounds like you've really outdone yourself, this should be interesting.

I spent 2 and a half hours playing this game, but the technician escaped!! :x :x :( :(

He's a slippery little devil. I think i'm giving up on this game.

If i got the 1 million point bonus i only would of had 1,966,575 points.

He is fast. LOL Notice how quick he is popping out of all of the windows? He jumps around so much.