IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

When do you expect to ship it ?

and can you give me an example of this customizations:

Up to 15 characters displayed on startup

Picture of your choice displayed on startup

Regards

I expect to ship right after it's done, not a second sooner.

Here's an old version of the menu that has the example text first:

Pictures, these have been used:

Brainfusion_fairchild_logo_4x3.jpg 24_picture.png

cat_multi_22_cat_bw_stretch.png DP_Channel_F.png
rsm_logo_fairchild_skuggad_bkg_converted
  • Like 1

All PCB:s are soldered for the current batch.

It turns out I have parts for as many as four more carts (have to check exactly), so if you're interested in getting one let me know.

I'll start cleaning cart shells, cut and glue labels, then there's cutting and gluing boxes before I can ship...

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that the most recent update states that all are sold out. However, I would like to say that I would be interested if another batch is created or if there happens to be any extra inventory somewhere. I'm in no rush at all, so I don't mind waiting. I just wanted to mention that I was interested.

Thank you.

Hey you two, I had planned for a certain amount but as I couldn't buy just the exact amount, which means with the parts I already had and a PCB made at at work I was able to make three more PCB:s, one of them already reserved.
So if you'd like to get one now, just follow the payment instructions in the first post and I'll put you on the list.

Up to and including #115 has been mounted in shells today, awaiting delivery for the last ones, will continue with cutting and mounting labels as well as cutting and gluing boxes.
Delivery starts soon...

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1

Hey you two, I had planned for a certain amount but as I couldn't buy just the exact amount, which means with the parts I already had and a PCB made at at work I was able to make three more PCB:s, one of them already reserved.

So if you'd like to get one now, just follow the payment instructions in the first post and I'll put you on the list.

Up to and including #115 has been mounted in shells today, awaiting delivery for the last ones, will continue with cutting and mounting labels as well as cutting and gluing boxes.

Delivery starts soon...

Thanks for the update. Due to the holiday weekend, I didn't even see it until yesterday. I was set to order one, but I actually have my money tied up in something else at the moment, so unfortunately I will probably have to pass. I will keep an eye on this and hopefully down the road I can order one. I understand the risk that it may not be available. Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Hello Walter, it's $140, if you want registered shipping it's $158, there's customizations you can get as well, check first post in thread (also for payment instructions).

When payment has been received a cart is reserved for you.

For the current orders: I'm hoping to get some more work done this weekend, need to fix the car though which is the main priority this three day weekend (as it's the National Day on Monday). 16 year old Volvo V40 didn't make it through the M.O.T. (which I think it's called in the UK)... it's getting very near the point where you consider if it's worth repairing or not.

Electronics are so much more fun. ;-)

Hello Walter, it's $140, if you want registered shipping it's $158, there's customizations you can get as well, check first post in thread (also for payment instructions).

When payment has been received a cart is reserved for you.

For the current orders: I'm hoping to get some more work done this weekend, need to fix the car though which is the main priority this three day weekend (as it's the National Day on Monday). 16 year old Volvo V40 didn't make it through the M.O.T. (which I think it's called in the UK)... it's getting very near the point where you consider if it's worth repairing or not.

Electronics are so much more fun. ;-)

I am glad that I prepayed when I did. I am also going through some car trouble at home. My 1997 Toyota, with over 640,000 km on it, is our best running car. All our others (wife and kids) which are much newer aren't doing so well.

• 2 weeks later...

51 Charles D, USA

54 Cyril D, France

55 Marco L, Brazil

57 Charles N, USA

58 Michael T, USA

59 Steve P, UK

60 William S, USA

62 Stefan H, Germany

63 Kevin M, USA

64 BF Marco, Italy

65 BF Marco, Italy

66 BF Marco, Italy

67 Kristofer, Sweden

69 James R, USA

- - - - - - - - - Above boxes have been cut. Assembly and packing left to do.

Hi there!

I´m #55 in your list. So that means I´ll get a box to my cart? Cool. :-)

Is there any difference between my (kind of) early cart and the ones you are making now?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, boxes are planned to be sent out to all eventually.

evg2000: No it didn't come back, you're on the waiting list again. :-(

takaai: No carts from the current batch has been shipped yet, had to work on my car so things are moving more slow than usually. Before summer is over the whole batch should have been shipped.

Yes, boxes are planned to be sent out to all eventually.

evg2000: No it didn't come back, you're on the waiting list again. :-(

takaai: No carts from the current batch has been shipped yet, had to work on my car so things are moving more slow than usually. Before summer is over the whole batch should have been shipped.

thanks, no problem I'll get it when I get it!

• 4 weeks later...

Have one box with a flaw, I thought I'd first ask the people of the current batch if anyone wants to grab this one and as a thank you I'll ship that cart first.

Anyone?

As you can see there's a dark spot (from the printing) in the Fairchild logo on the front of the box, I have tried to remove it but after scraping the surface I decided to stop and hold on to it for now.
IMG_6018.jpg

Edited by e5frog

Have one box with a flaw, I thought I'd first ask the people of the current batch if anyone wants to grab this one and as a thank you I'll ship that cart first.

Anyone?

As you can see there's a dark spot (from the printing) in the Fairchild logo on the front of the box, I have tried to remove it but after scraping the surface I decided to stop and hold on to it for now.IMG_6018.jpg

If I'm the first in I'd be glad to take this compromise to get the cart earlier. :)