IGNORED

Penguin Land (ColecoVision) PRE-ORDER

retroillucid

I received all PCBs needed for Penguin Land release! :D

I'll start to ship them in March since I've to glued all boxes first

All cartridges are assemlbed & labeled, Manuals are ready too

Those who ordered Mario Bros & Penguin Land will received both games at the same time

That's next week, ALL Mario Bros copies will have been ship at this point ;) Yay!

You're not making any sense, J-F. You say that MB+PL will be shipped in March, but then you say all copies of MB will have been shipped by next week. Next week is February 14th to 20th, not March.

Those who ordered Mario Bros & Penguin Land will received both games at the same time

That's next week, ALL Mario Bros copies will have been ship at this point ;) Yay!

You're not making any sense, J-F. You say that MB+PL will be shipped in March, but then you say all copies of MB will have been shipped by next week. Next week is February 14th to 20th, not March.

OK I'll try to be clear as possible

Those who paid for Penguin Land & Mario Bros will received it at the same time as Mario Bros wich I'll ship next week

Thoae who order Mario Bros only, then I'm going to ship them today

Those who only paid for Penguin Land will received it in late March

Those who paid for Penguin Land & Mario Bros will received it at the same time as Mario Bros wich I'll ship next week

Better. Thank you. :)

What if you paid for both, and you already got Zombie, and Mario, but you are waiting for Penguin? Do you still get Penguin soon?

AX

What if you paid for both, and you already got Zombie, and Mario, but you are waiting for Penguin? Do you still get Penguin soon?

AX

Yeah J-F, I'm with AX: what about those of us that paid for Penguin Land, already received our other carts (Ghost N Zombies, Mario Bros.), are you shipping our Penguin Land carts next week? :?

AX

Yeah J-F, I'm with AX: what about those of us that paid for Penguin Land, already received our other carts (Ghost N Zombies, Mario Bros.), are you shipping our Penguin Land carts next week? :?

No, it will be in March

I really have to complete Mario Bros order before

No, it will be in March

I really have to complete Mario Bros order before

So let me get this strait: Just because you shipped me Mario Bros. already I have to wait another month for Penguin Land? Is that what you are trying to say? That just does not make sense J-F.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who paid you upfront for it when you asked for pre-orders (try September 21, 2009 via PayPal).

I understand you having to finish your Mario Bros. orders but take care of those of us that support you too man.

If I misunderstood your reply please let me know.

So let me get this strait: Just because you shipped me Mario Bros. already I have to wait another month for Penguin Land? Is that what you are trying to say? That just does not make sense J-F.

Every copies of Mario Bros are assembled and ready to ship

Penguin Land boxes are not glued, I've to do it and it's very time consuming

I'll be able to glued them all within a month. They'll all be ready to ship

If you desperately need your copy much soon, then I'll ship it to you much soon ;)

I understand that some folks who purchase Penguin Land are waiting for their copies, but you must understand that I was waiting for PCBs for about 2-3 months, there was nothing I can do to make it faster, trust me

Albert was out of PCBs and I was looking for someone else for providing me PCBs

Come on, I really respect and I'm very thankfull for all fans who support our games

And to explain why some folks will received their Penguin Land copies much sooner is only because I'll save time, think of it, I'll need 2 boxes instead of two and will have to go to post services 2 times...

I just want to say I appreciate what you are doing, and when my order arrives I will be happy. If you need to delay my order so someone else can have their's sooner, I would be fine with it. I would hate to have you lose customers, or decide to quite providing us with new CV games, because of people complaining about your delivery speed.

thank you and everyone else who support the CV community!

If you desperately need your copy much soon, then I'll ship it to you much soon ;)

I understand that some folks who purchase Penguin Land are waiting for their copies, but you must understand that I was waiting for PCBs for about 2-3 months, there was nothing I can do to make it faster, trust me

Come on, I really respect and I'm very thankfull for all fans who support our games

And to explain why some folks will received their Penguin Land copies much sooner is only because I'll save time, think of it, I'll need 2 boxes instead of two and will have to go to post services 2 times...

I believe he meant that he will need ONE box instead of two.

You should double-check what you write before you post it J-F. ;)

Desperation has nothing to do with it J-F, as myself and others have waited patiently for you to finish and ship it. I may have asked you for an update here and there but nothing out of the ordinary and certainly nothing obsessive.

I think you are going to turn a lot of people off to pre-ordering with you in the future (myself included) with this one.

If Penguin Land becomes ready to ship, then you should ship them first and hold off on the rest of your Mario orders.

Don't keep people waiting another month who have already waited five months just because it's convenient for you to ship two games in one box.

That's just not good business.

Desperation has nothing to do with it J-F, as myself and others have waited patiently for you to finish and ship it. I may have asked you for an update here and there but nothing out of the ordinary and certainly nothing obsessive.

I think you are going to turn a lot of people off to pre-ordering with you in the future (myself included) with this one.

If Penguin Land becomes ready to ship, then you should ship them first and hold off on the rest of your Mario orders.

Don't keep people waiting another month who have already waited five months just because it's convenient for you to ship two games in one box.

That's just not good business.

English is not my native language, as a result, I can't really express myself like I would like to

This is not about letting people wait, this's all about time

These time, my job keep me (too much) busy

There's my GF wich she's pregnant and we must visit doctor etc..

I know it suck to wait that much, this's why 2 store will now cary my games, I want people to get their game faster,

Look, if I'm sending your Penguin Land right now, someone else will ask me to send his game too, and another, and another.. and I'll not be able to assemble them all in 1-2 weeks (like the case of Mario Bros)

What I want is, assemble all copies then ship them all at the same time, so everyone received their copy at the same time

Hope you understand :)

>I just want to say I appreciate what you are doing, and when my order arrives I will be happy. If you need to

>delay my order so someone else can

>have their's sooner, I would be fine with it. I would hate to have you lose customers, or decide to quite

>providing us with new CV games, because of >people complaining about your delivery speed.

>thank you and everyone else who support the CV community!

evg2000,

Thank you for your kind, and non-emotional post. I think J-F is awesome and works hard. He is just swimming in a sea of sharks. Sometimes, I really think the CV scene blows. Eduardo was right.

Edited by ScottHuggins

I can understand the frustration

(and I lost my temper too not long ago)

but remember

professional as it looks

it is amateur work

be patient

in the first place, the guy is doing that because he loves Colecovision

if it is becoming a nightmare for him, there is no point for him doing it anymore

....repeat after me " Oooooooom.....ooooommmmm" (meditation, incense)

ps: so are you going to take my frigging order, J-F or what :x

just kidding :D

pps: TMoS, I ordered and paid for a Vectrex in august last year and will receive it soon.....Oooooommmmm...oooooommmmmm

Fact is, I've to assembled all boxes , crease them, glued them and assembled all carts

This is really takes alot of time to do all this

Anyway...

I'll be able to ship them in about 1-2 weeks

BTW: Scott, you're right

There really do appear to only be a few individuals complaining in this thread and I'd like to think that for every complaint there are 10+ others who are quietly, patiently and understandingly waiting in the wings for the game to be completed. I am one of those and feel compelled to add my voice of support to J-F. He has a passion for the CV and has contributed an enormous amount to our small CV community and I am very grateful. Don't be disheartened J-F and please keep up the good work.

There really do appear to only be a few individuals complaining in this thread and I'd like to think that for every complaint there are 10+ others who are quietly, patiently and understandingly waiting in the wings for the game to be completed. I am one of those and feel compelled to add my voice of support to J-F. He has a passion for the CV and has contributed an enormous amount to our small CV community and I am very grateful. Don't be disheartened J-F and please keep up the good work.

Ahh, this is good to hear! :)

I really enjoy the CV community and respect everyone here

Glad to see so many people post comments without fully understanding the situation. There are many of us that support J-F as well as the others like him that support the CV and other systems through their games. But that doesn't mean we aren't free to voice our comments or opinions just like everyone else, even if they don't agree with everyone else.

They are just opinions people, and everybody's got them.

I've already spoken my peace here and in a PM with J-F directly, and as far as I'm concerned he and I are still cool. No harm, no foul.

I hope we can all get back on track with just waiting for the game to be released, whenever that happens. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Glad to see so many people post comments without fully understanding the situation. There are many of us that support J-F as well as the others like him that support the CV and other systems through their games. But that doesn't mean we aren't free to voice our comments or opinions just like everyone else, even if they don't agree with everyone else.

They are just opinions people, and everybody's got them.

I've already spoken my peace here and in a PM with J-F directly, and as far as I'm concerned he and I are still cool. No harm, no foul.

I hope we can all get back on track with just waiting for the game to be released, whenever that happens. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Of course you are free to post your complaint/opinion and to still support J-F - I never inferred otherwise. My comment was simply to let J-F know that there are others who are willing to wait without complaint and that he should not become disheartened by negative feedback from a minority of customers (which he had definately become in a PM to me).

Of course you are free to post your complaint/opinion and to still support J-F - I never inferred otherwise. My comment was simply to let J-F know that there are others who are willing to wait without complaint and that he should not become disheartened by negative feedback from a minority of customers (which he had definately become in a PM to me).

My post wasn't a direct response to any one person, rather a general response to some of the others. I'm sorry J-F didn't PM my sooner, but hopefully my response to him let's him know we are all still behind him 100%.