IGNORED

Atari Owl Project?

Atari_Owl

I like the new screenshot, and the look of the 3D models.

What's the blue thing on the screen ?

Its a person (female)in robe (dress).icon_rolleyes.gif

Put your Jag-glasses on.icon_mrgreen.gif

ok, sorry, now I see better :P

I didn't see the head first.

The image i posted here was perhaps not as clear as it could have been, certainly there are better ones on the blog.

Awesome, just awesome. The texturemapped objects look great, the lightning effect is very impressive, the terrain looks so smooth, and all this at a good frame rate!

Owl, thanks for giving us the chance to see how the project will be evolving in the upcoming months, through your blog. Its gonna be extremely interesting.

I like the new screenshot, and the look of the 3D models.

What's the blue thing on the screen ?

Its a person (female)in robe (dress).icon_rolleyes.gif

Put your Jag-glasses on.icon_mrgreen.gif

Lost her head in the building... New screenshots are much clearer :)

Video looks great! Even just as a tech demo this'd be killer, but I'm curious to see just how the game proper fleshes out. Can't wait!

I hadnt noticed the piano music in the video, is it from the game? Sounds very moody, its pretty good.

Not only is it in the game, it's coming from a music engine that owl wrote himself!

That guy really knows how to code.

Owl also coded the music engine!?, it sounds terrific, and the composition by Calico is great!. I had my doubts weather it was in game music or not because it sounds so damn good!. This project doesnt stop amazing me.

Ok, this project already has one of he best graphic engines on the Jag, but from what i am hearing on the video, its also gonna have one of the best sound engines. To think that so many official Jag games sacrificed sound for what turned out to be subpar graphics. Owl really has all corners covered, doesnt he?

Now i guess we only need to find out about the gameplay, but i guess eventually AtariOwl will give us some insight on what he has planned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, with any luck and barring technical problems, the E-JagFest attendees have had a chance to see the Atari Owl Project demos.

I've posted a new entry to the blog concerning what they would have seen, so those of you unable to attend can have some idea what there was.

Hope I can convey some idea of the state of development, and why we wanted to wait so that we could show something a little more advanced.

All the Best,

Atari Owl

post-2007-125761166313_thumb.jpg