IGNORED

DC Questions

iguana

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I would LOVE to burn some emulators so I can play them on my DC, But I have no Idea how to?? I see them on Ebay but will not go that rout as That is plain stealing. But I would like to make my own. Is there a place that can help me with the Tech side of it (I am very tech illiterate)

same here, so i have someone i know do it for me :)

but the only problem with that is when he tests them on his DC they will work, but some wont work on mine (ColemDC works on his but not mine, but the NES emu works on mine), and the ones he couldnt get to work on his DC, works on mine :) go figure

Go to www.ahead.de and download nero, it well help you LOADS. Then go to www.dcemulation.com and download some emulators(I'm assuming you already have roms, if not, find some!) then unzip them, open the iso in nero, and press the burn cd thing. Then burn a rom cd. Just so you know, there's a tutorial on www.dcemulation.com for all of this... I just thought I'd tell you the very basic thing of what you're doing. Just make sure you either have nero or diskjuggler before you start trying to do this. I'd do it for you, but my dreamcast has stopped working(I can't test it anymore, even though I'd probably know if I had burnt it wrong)