IGNORED

Thursday: NPR Morning Edition

Albert

• 2 months later...

Wow, something on NPR that had nothing to do with talking about how great Democrats are or how Republicans eat babies. Amazing! AtariAge: bringing peace and harmony to the world, one network at a time. Next, go on the Communist News Network and see if you can do the same thing without them asking you what you think Bill Clinton's favorite classic game is. After that, go on the Daily Show and see how long you can talk about classic Atari games before John Stewart interrupts you and says, "Yes, yes, that's interesting, but how can classic games be used to push my Liberal agenda on unsuspecting people in an amusing way?"

Hey, look at that! I just channeled a republican! I wonder which one it was? For my next trick, I'll channel Al Frankin:

Grr . . . drool . . . snarl . . . Republicans are evil liars. I'm going to run for president and after I win, I will disband the military and I'm finally going to raise taxes to where they should be. That's right, all Americans will take home less than 10% of what they earn because they are too stupid to use their money the way I want them too. That's income tax, sales tax, and any tax. Sure it will cost $950 to buy a $500 TV, but it will be worth it. High taxes stimulate the economy. Don't believe me? Well, it has to be true. My favorite professor taught me that in college and college professors are never wrong. I will also slap a special 500% tax on all classic Atari games since people who waste their time collecting old games clearly have more money than brains.

Note: I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. My blood sugar must be high or low again, so my wheel of insanity landed on anti-Democrat today. It would be nice to have a stable personality that didn't change from hour to hour.

Hey, I talked about NPR and Classic Atari games, so I was on topic. And to make both of you happy, Bush is a big retarded hillbilly that smells funny and rapes cows. Is that better? The mention of NPR is what made me fill my post with the bonus material. Usually, listening to NPR if you're not a Democrat is like watching Fox News if you're not a Republican.

This is the first time I saw this thread, so it wasn't really a bump.