IGNORED

i was gonna start an uncharted 2 hype thread....

xg4bx

I'm surprised that no one here has posted that they downloaded the Multi-player demo and are playing it.

I was part of the Uncharted Beta and was blown away by how good it really was and how much fun I was having. From stories I've read, the Demo has logged more online hours in the short time its been online than many previous PS3 games combined!

Anyway, I'm finding it very hard to wait for Tuesday!!!

Mendon

INCREDIBLE is the only word for Uncharted 2. Its better than I expected as the story... and the well done cut scenes..... is well very written and very high quality.

I've already missed about 10 or 12 treasures and I'm only up to Act V, so I know a re-play will be in order.

I haven't done multi-player since buying the game but I know a LOT of people are as I've seen tons of posts on the Sony forums from people playing.

I love Claudia Blacks' voice over.

Only complaint I have so far is that the "puzzles" have been easy... not very challenging at all, to be honest. But I'm still very early in the game.

Back to the game!!

Mendon

Was part of the Beta program they had for this one, (since I'm an official bata tester and all) Must say I was impressed...Sony has been hacking games left and right and experimenting way too much lately....

But Uncharted...? Like playing a movie that my girlfriend can't stop watching...."Honey get the popcorn!"

I love it! The commercials are back to goodness..the gameplay is absolutely dead set...and it is only on the Ps3..sorry microsoft fans,....this one has sony all over it....

• 4 weeks later...

**FANTASTIC AND INCREDIBLE GAME!!!**

I finished the game last night and this has to be the BEST game I've played in many years. Quality, quality, quality throughout.... from the graphic's to the controls to the story to the dialog & humor (You took a hooker to church??) to the ending.... this game was simply incredible. And even though I'm not that much of an online gamer, I've had a blast playing online occasionally with it.

I will need to go back at some point in the near future and see if I can complete getting all the hidden treasures as I only collected 67 of the 100. But going back and replaying this game will be a total pleasure.

I can't recommend this game highly enough and can only say that if you game and own a PS3, then you have to try Uncharted 2.

Mendon

Finished the game yesterday, and loved it every second. I only had a few glitches, when i died trying to jump when i got back in the game, it placed me just after the jump i had to make, letting me skip a few seconds. And i would have liked it if the guards had a little more ai. Sometimes you kill a guard next to a other guard, without the other guard noticing it, while the other guard screamed.

But it still is the best game on ps3 this year.