IGNORED

Critter Crunch and more....

cimerians

Critter Crunch is so worth 7 bucks. I've played a lot of garbage that was priced more than this game.

I'm starting to really get sick and tired of NOT getting a demo for all these releases. This week there were a bunch more PSN only games with no demo's.

I'm not buying anything without a demo anymore.

Critter Crunch though is definitely worth it. I was convinced when a friend of mine grabbed it and described the whole thing (and its only 7 bucks).

Its kind of like Bust a' Move but instead you catch small critters and shoot them (feed) to others and pop them, this drops a gem or treasure that you eat up for extra points. You can also puke some up into your little son for bonus points. Its got a big island that you travel around point to point like Ghosts n' Goblins and each point has 3-4 boards to clear.

Its a lot of fun gaming for the pricetag. Its cute too....so the women if your life will play co-op with you.

Edited by cimerians

I'll have to check this one out. I enjoy Bust a' Move

Downloaded it...liked it better than that Final Fantasy gem thingy....wish I never paid for that waste....

Isnt it worth the money? I'm not even halfway around the island and there are so many boards and puzzles to clear. I'm hooked.

I wish whoever did this game makes some cash on it cause its well worth the small coin they are asking.

Supposedly, there will be a demo of the game released this Thursday and if so, I'll download it and take a look. I made a vow awhile back (after being burned for the 3rd time on a purchase I didn't like) that I won't buy any more PSN games that have no demo. My opinion: the PS Store really needs to take a lesson from XboxLiveArcade and start insisting that demo's be made available from the developers for download.

One last note, unfortunately, I did read a story on Kotaku recently that said the developers of the game are very displeased as sales have been very poor so far.

Mendon

Supposedly, there will be a demo of the game released this Thursday and if so, I'll download it and take a look. I made a vow awhile back (after being burned for the 3rd time on a purchase I didn't like) that I won't buy any more PSN games that have no demo. My opinion: the PS Store really needs to take a lesson from XboxLiveArcade and start insisting that demo's be made available from the developers for download.

One last note, unfortunately, I did read a story on Kotaku recently that said the developers of the game are very displeased as sales have been very poor so far.

Mendon

I know...one reason why I posted my thoughts on here. If a few people can buy this game maybe more publishers will learn how to give us good games at a great price.

Of course I'm not saying buy it just to help them out but if you do like it the price tag is great. I wish more games would have a price like this one.

Your right though, like I said above Sony needs to have demo's as mandatory for all games. Its a serious problem and I dont know how stupid they are......all they offer is a description of the game, not even screenshots! Sometimes you get a slow loading video which doesnt really help.