IGNORED

You asked for it... a copy of the original Coleco programers document

newcoleco

After weeks of carefully digitalize each page, one man did finaly brings the original ColecoVision programmers documentation to the Internet. If you want to code ColecoVision games with the same bases as the programmers from the past, or if you're simply curious of this piece of history, please go check it out at :

http://www.colecovisionzone.com

HINT : Click on the button "COLECO" on the left side, and then click on "INTERNAL DOCUMENTS".

Before you ask, I'm telling you here that these scans was made with my own copy of this document, which came from a copy made by Dr. Richard Drushel who does digitalize and clean up partially the copy he got from a copy of a copy... The Coleco BIOS listing (OS7 Absolute listing) is barely readable, so you may consider to look at my version of it in my document "Coleco Coding Guide", and also notice that I did keep the same functions and variables names. When I've told you that my document was based on the official Coleco programming document, I was not pretending, I was telling the truth.

After weeks of carefully digitalize each page, one man did finaly brings the original ColecoVision programmers documentation to the Internet. If you want to code ColecoVision games with the same bases as the programmers from the past, or if you're simply curious of this piece of history, please go check it out at :

http://www.colecovisionzone.com

HINT : Click on the button "COLECO" on the left side, and then click on "INTERNAL DOCUMENTS".

Before you ask, I'm telling you here that these scans was made with my own copy of this document, which came from a copy made by Dr. Richard Drushel who does digitalize and clean up partially the copy he got from a copy of a copy... The Coleco BIOS listing (OS7 Absolute listing) is barely readable, so you may consider to look at my version of it in my document "Coleco Coding Guide", and also notice that I did keep the same functions and variables names. When I've told you that my document was based on the official Coleco programming document, I was not pretending, I was telling the truth.

Thanks a lot, I suppose this will be an interesting read and an insight into how much documentation and tools have progressed compared tot hose times.

Philipp