IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Retro Rogue

have goatdan contacted you yet?

He sent me a email saying he was gonna send me and you another but I havent heard back yet/

got the e-mail today from him, and replied.

( he did mention not to do a gorf contest,which fine with me since I plan on doing it at VGS anyways)

Hes got some good Ideas I just hope we can make them all work. Also just wondering if you have

a lynx and are planning on bringing it. :)

yes I have a Lynx, but I'm not planning on bringing it. besides Tom_lynx usually brings his whole collection for the family game room.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

yes I have a Lynx, but I'm not planning on bringing it. besides Tom_lynx usually brings his whole collection for the family game room.

Confirmed. I'll have my complete Lynx collection at the Midwest Gaming Classic (minus the boxes for the games). I have what I proudly refer to as "the complete Lynx multiplayer collection," meaning that I not only have all the games, but multiple games and multiple Lynx's in order to support multiplayer Lynx gaming for all the games that support it.

ComLynx gaming is truly a lot of fun if you haven't had to chance to every try it out!

Confirmed. I'll have my complete Lynx collection at the Midwest Gaming Classic (minus the boxes for the games). I have what I proudly refer to as "the complete Lynx multiplayer collection," meaning that I not only have all the games, but multiple games and multiple Lynx's in order to support multiplayer Lynx gaming for all the games that support it.

ComLynx gaming is truly a lot of fun if you haven't had to chance to every try it out!

Looking forward to seeing/playing your Lynx collection again this year. I will have to get a few comlynx games in with you, my favorite is Joust!

the jagfest section is right by you in the museum down at the end of hall of museum

the jagfest section is right by you in the museum down at the end of hall of museum

Just to clarify to everyone - the museum/events area is not a large hall anymore. With the move to the new location this year, we're literally taking over an entire conference/meeting room wing of the Sheraton. That's right, everything in the museum hall last year will be in it's own room, in our own wing. Family game room (Tom), Ozyr's Underdog Chamber, 1972-1985 consoles and computing (Myself), and 1985 to present consoles (JD) will all have their individual rooms to spread out in. Jagfest is in the "museum wing", at the end of the hallway (yes we're utilizing the hallways as well).

Just to clarify to everyone - the museum/events area is not a large hall anymore. With the move to the new location this year, we're literally taking over an entire conference/meeting room wing of the Sheraton. That's right, everything in the museum hall last year will be in it's own room, in our own wing. Family game room (Tom), Ozyr's Underdog Chamber, 1972-1985 consoles and computing (Myself), and 1985 to present consoles (JD) will all have their individual rooms to spread out in. Jagfest is in the "museum wing", at the end of the hallway (yes we're utilizing the hallways as well).

me and astro is cool being aligned with the museum and MGC.

please ignore my post about the tables was wrong to say that.

(Al, can you delete that post if possible)

You can just edit that if you want.

the Edit feature ends after a few minutes :(

I reposted the edited post though.

Its cool with me I still think that AX should bring his Jag Kiosk :lust: :D PLease... :love:

If it's not too late, I'll take a badge too. (If it is, don't worry about it! I'll dig up my old one. :))

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you guys again and catching up on what I've been missing over the last year! If anyone is interested, feel free to stop me and chat for a bit. I know I've been gone for a while, but I've managed to fill that time with some pretty cool classic stuff for the Wii, DSi, and now the upcoming iPad!

Can't wait to see you all again! :)

I've got my hotel booked so I guess it's official now.

AX

You staying at the same hotel as the show?

Since the wife isn't coming along this year, I decided to be cheap and just stay at a Super 8 nearby. I figure what the hell, I'll risk it. And it's more than half the price! :D

I've got my hotel booked so I guess it's official now.

AX

You staying at the same hotel as the show?

Since the wife isn't coming along this year, I decided to be cheap and just stay at a Super 8 nearby. I figure what the hell, I'll risk it. And it's more than half the price! :D

Brookfield is a nice area, so you'll probably be safe. There's a La Quinta up on Barker and Bluemound that's not very far that I've stayed at in the past. It's cheap and very nice.

This year I'm staying with my Grandmother who lives about 5 min. away from the show. Nothing like free room and board to save money. :)

Tempest

BTW, if anyone is going to be at the hotel Friday in the late afternoon and wants to help me with unloading, etc. for my area of the museum, it'd be greatly appreciated. Usually just me and the U-haul truck every year.

I'll probably be volunteering my help somewhere, my museum portion will take less than 10 minutes. My estimate for arrival is probably 6:00PM

BTW, if anyone is going to be at the hotel Friday in the late afternoon and wants to help me with unloading, etc. for my area of the museum, it'd be greatly appreciated. Usually just me and the U-haul truck every year.

I'll help. I always love the museum. :)

Tempest