IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Retro Rogue

Ok, badge runs are now closed. Everyone that requested one in this thread or in pm is getting one, 24 in total. You'll be able to pick them up in my museum room, and those that are vending and to busy to make it I should be able to drop it off.

Anyone that's helping to unload/etc. in the museum, I'm planning on being there between 4 and 5pm.

The badges are similar to last years, with the inclusion of a 520ST 25th anniversary logo on the back side.

Jeff31, you don't have an avatar, so I picked one for you. The abandoned Detroit ice house since you're from Michigan. ;)

Ok, badge runs are now closed. Everyone that requested one in this thread or in pm is getting one, 24 in total. You'll be able to pick them up in my museum room, and those that are vending and to busy to make it I should be able to drop it off.

Anyone that's helping to unload/etc. in the museum, I'm planning on being there between 4 and 5pm.

The badges are similar to last years, with the inclusion of a 520ST 25th anniversary logo on the back side.

Jeff31, you don't have an avatar, so I picked one for you. The abandoned Detroit ice house since you're from Michigan. ;)

If you need any help unloading around 6:30ish that is when I roll in.

I was at the hotel earlier but had to take my grandma out to dinner. Now I think I'm going to settle in and watch the MSU Iowa game. I'll see everyone tomorrow unless something interesting is happening tonight. I'm only 5 min from the hotel so I can make an appearance if need be.

Tempest

Hey all, at the end of a hugely successful day. Tournaments are still going, afterparties are about to start. We were mobbed from 10am on. About 160 coin-ops total this year (pinball and video), classic coin videos like Dig Dug, Kangaroo, Crystal Castles, Battlezone, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Zwackery, Tank II, Tempest, and many more. Eugene Jarvis' speach was great, lot of other great presentation, IGDA panel on breaking in to the game industry was a big hit as well. More tomorrow.

I'm halfway regretting not going today. :( I'll bet tons of stuff in the sale room is already sold... not that that's the main reason I'd go, but I always enjoy the for sale room ;)

I at least look forward to hearing the stories and seeing photos/videos of the event.

I'm halfway regretting not going today. :( I'll bet tons of stuff in the sale room is already sold... not that that's the main reason I'd go, but I always enjoy the for sale room ;)

I at least look forward to hearing the stories and seeing photos/videos of the event.

Someone took my badge so somehow I got yours :D

Here's a few short videos I took at the MGC yesterday. Nothing fancy. No narration, music, just me taking video. I actually needed the footage for work and I think the pinball shots are going to work out great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FoofyJay?feature=mhw4#p/c/078D7FB32D1E0B0D

What no Jagfest vids :(

To be honest with you I still don't know where Jagfest was. I really disliked the Sheraton as a hosting facility. Everything was so spread out, some stuff was buried away that I totally missed it. A lot of areas were cramped and made me feel like I was in the way of other people which probably has a lot to do with the lack of vids. I felt bad stopping to take vids when I knew other people might want to get by.

Anyway, was Jagfest in the hallway by the game rooms and museum? By the bathroom? If so, the small cramped quarters probably made me walk right by.

Someone took my badge so somehow I got yours :D

LOL! At least both our avatars are car-related :lol:

Here's a few short videos I took at the MGC yesterday. Nothing fancy. No narration, music, just me taking video. I actually needed the footage for work and I think the pinball shots are going to work out great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FoofyJay?feature=mhw4#p/c/078D7FB32D1E0B0D

What no Jagfest vids :(

To be honest with you I still don't know where Jagfest was. I really disliked the Sheraton as a hosting facility. Everything was so spread out, some stuff was buried away that I totally missed it. A lot of areas were cramped and made me feel like I was in the way of other people which probably has a lot to do with the lack of vids. I felt bad stopping to take vids when I knew other people might want to get by.

Anyway, was Jagfest in the hallway by the game rooms and museum? By the bathroom? If so, the small cramped quarters probably made me walk right by.

Yeah that was it. Im sorry you missed it and it was a little cramped. I moved stuff around a little on sunday to make more room.

It was a lot of fun though :D

Yeah that was it. Im sorry you missed it and it was a little cramped. I moved stuff around a little on sunday to make more room.

It was a lot of fun though :D

It looked like fun and I stopped a few times to just take a look. I figured it was some folks from AA at the booth but you were pretty busy talking with some other people. I think each time I walked by there was a dad and his son playing that big stand up game with the gun.

I'll stop next time, I'm sure that won't be the only time you'll do this. Hopefully next year will be in a different venue so there'll be a bit more room for everything.

I wondered what that picture was :) - thanks.