IGNORED

7800 - Happy Halloween!

GroovyBee

Honestly? I wonder what kind of theft problem Albert has had over the years with stuff getting swiped? That's terrible... at least some people had a chance to try it on Saturday. I want to hear people's thoughts on the game!

It's never happened before and I've easily made over 100 demo cartridges for past shows. The sad part is CGE is one of the last shows I'd expect to see this happen at since it consists of a more hard core "classic gaming" crowd than many of the regional shows.

There's a separate discussion thread about the theft here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/166986-halloween-demo-cart-stolen-from-aa-at-cge-2010/

..Al

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Stuff for XM has taken up most of my development time lately.

I can stifle my disappointment if it means my 7800 XM will actually have games when it launches that my 7800 can't play.

On the other hand, I'm starting to suspect that HAPPY HALLOWEEN! will never be anything more than an unreleased demo. :evil:

<bait, bait, bait>

:-D

• 2 months later...

Looks really cool! And I wasn't familiar with Atic Atak. But now that I've seen some gameplay on the old YouTube, I'm fairly stoked. I only hope the monsters don't wander stupidly around the rooms, rather than attack the protagonist. Otherwise, it looks like a really cool game -- I love how brisk and fast the character moves around the screen.

Edited by durkada

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...