IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2nd half of November 2009 - Blue Lightning

atari2600land

OK, so Block-Out didn't go over too well. Maybe Blue Lightning will fare better. This ends November 30 at 11:59pm.

current point standings

1. Eric DeLee - 49

2. atari2600land - 36

3. SwedenLynxer - 33

T4. roadrunner - 31

T4. ninjabba - 31

6. darthkur - 25

7. Battlezone - 18

8. Horst - 17

current high scores

Eric DeLee - 217,200

roadrunner - 67,100

darthkur - 64,400

Ninjabba - 32,250

Edited by atari2600land

I reallllly sucked at this game. But I kept at it and got a lot better.

You really have to utilize the roll quite a bit in this game (later stages) or you will die very quickly from the million of missiles that come after you.

I'll post my score today when I get home from work. All I remember is that I'm in the 200,000 range.

Here's my score!

:)

post-3390-125936665765.png

Mr. DeLee, where do you find the time to play? Or do you make time? :)

I make time!

I keep a PSP at work or in my car.

During down times, I generally try to 'crack' top scores and figure out games a bit more.

the PSP is a great friend of mine! LOL

I also keep a beat up Lynx in the bathroom. LOL :roll:

So I find a lot of extra time throughout the week to play and play.

Trust me, the majority of these scores are not simple 1st time play through scores. I struggle quite a bit until I figure out patterns and figure out how to get maximum points. I REALLY struggled with Block Out. That game kicked my butt. I didn't even post a score, mainly because I forgot to. But even my high score was next to last place. LOL

Here's my score!

I make time!

During down times, I generally try to 'crack' top scores and figure out games a bit more.

Trust me, the majority of these scores are not simple 1st time play through scores. I struggle quite a bit until I figure out patterns and figure out how to get maximum points. I REALLY struggled with Block Out. That game kicked my butt. I didn't even post a score, mainly because I forgot to. But even my high score was next to last place. LOL

Blockout is a better poster on my wall than it is a game. I've not a single second to play games at work, being a butcher makes it difficult to do anything but cut up dead stuff. Can I ask you what you do for a living? Maybe a change of careers is in order for me!

Here's my score!

I make time!

Blockout is a better poster on my wall than it is a game. I've not a single second to play games at work, being a butcher makes it difficult to do anything but cut up dead stuff. Can I ask you what you do for a living? Maybe a change of careers is in order for me!

I'm a military man... last 14 years.

I've worked up the ranks a bit, still have a ton of work to do, but I tend to handle things efficiently. I always break for a bit of fun so as not to drive myself insane. I love my job! :)

Here's my score!

I make time!

I'm a military man... last 14 years.

I've worked up the ranks a bit, still have a ton of work to do, but I tend to handle things efficiently. I always break for a bit of fun so as not to drive myself insane. I love my job! :)

Nice, officers up here in Canada make a very good wage, although its not for everyone. Was accepted to the army years ago but changed my mind when we decided to occupy Afghanistan.

And my unofficial score for Blue Lightning was about 55,000.