IGNORED

ARTWORK CONTEST: Atari 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies

Wonder007

Hello All,

I need artwork for my next release called Bouncing Baby Bunnies. I need the artwork for the cart, the instruction manual and, of course, the box. Please check out the following link for more details....

http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/bouncingbabybunnies/bouncingbabybunnies.htm

Keep in mind that I will be using real Telesys carts (squared ones) for this project. Thus, when designing the artwork, please be consistent with the other Telesys games.

Please PM me when you want to submit a drawing, or two, or three..... ;)

The deadline is December 7th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PDT.

The winner receives free copy CIB of the game (copy #2).

Thanks and good luck!!! :)

Thanks for your submission Homerwannabee...... keep them coming in. Thanks also to the others that have PM'ed me with artwork....this is going to be a huge release. :) I need more so please send them in by the end of this month. :)

Thanks!! :)

- Wonder007

Extension: Many of you have PM'ed me requesting an extension to the deadline. Because I still need carts and I want a nice piece of artwork for this release, I will extend the contest another week. Artwork deadline is now December 7, 2009 at 11:59 PM PDT.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks to all that have submitted or plan to submit something....this is going to be very interesting.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

REMINDER: The contest ends tomorrow (12/7/09) at 11:59 PM. If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Thanks to all who have entered artwork.... :)

- Wonder007

Edited by Wonder007

• 2 weeks later...

I have picked the winning artwork. I will display it once I put up the thread for preorders. I will give a warning on when I will open preorders. Thanks to all who submitted. The winning artwork is very beautiful.....I think you will like it. :)