IGNORED

Guess What Game It Is

Animan

An idea I had for a contest. Basically, I give you three things (Image, Sound, Video, Writing, Etc.) that have a clue somewhere in them, and you have to figure out what 2600 game the clues a referring to. The clue could be in the title, something in the thing, or something more cryptic. The contest ends until someone figures it out, where I then pick a new game with new clues. This one shouldn't be too hard, but it won't be a cakewalk. The prize is... Nothing, but bragging rights.

Your three clues...

1. Clue 1 (The word that it shouted before "stop them, you must stop them!)

2. Clue 2

3. Clue 3

Now, what game are these three clue's referring too. Hopefully this isn't too hard (or easy).

An idea I had for a contest. Basically, I give you three things (Image, Sound, Video, Writing, Etc.) that have a clue somewhere in them, and you have to figure out what 2600 game the clues a referring to. The clue could be in the title, something in the thing, or something more cryptic. The contest ends until someone figures it out, where I then pick a new game with new clues. This one shouldn't be too hard, but it won't be a cakewalk. The prize is... Nothing, but bragging rights.

Your three clues...

1. Clue 1 (The word that it shouted before "stop them, you must stop them!)

2. Clue 2

3. Clue 3

Now, what game are these three clue's referring too. Hopefully this isn't too hard (or easy).

Encounter at L5

I wasnt able to listen to the entire first clue without crapping myself..... What is that from?

It was an old record that Data Age made to advertise it's initial line up of games (except Sssnake). It was a freebie at certain game stores. It's a collectible nowadays. Ironically, the record, in my opinion, is better than the actual games (besides L5 and Bugs).

I wasnt able to listen to the entire first clue without crapping myself..... What is that from?

It was an old record that Data Age made to advertise it's initial line up of games (except Sssnake). It was a freebie at certain game stores. It's a collectible nowadays. Ironically, the record, in my opinion, is better than the actual games (besides L5 and Bugs).

Did you just say BESIDES Bugs? Bugs is easily the worst game for the Atari 2600!

BTW, thanks for responding :)

Did you just say BESIDES Bugs? Bugs is easily the worst game for the Atari 2600!

BTW, thanks for responding :)

Sorry, I seem to find Bugs as a very good game. It's one of those games that takes time to get used too. Not a perfect game, but way better than the other crap Data Age made (Sssnake, Airlock, etc.)

Anyway, were getting off topic. KEEP GUESSING PEOPLE!

Ever 'play' Strawberry Shortcake: Musical Match-Ups?

Ever 'play' Strawberry Shortcake: Musical Match-Ups?

Do I really want to? :razz: