IGNORED

Blackbag

StoneAgeGamer

I just completed a trade with Blackbag. Do not be deterred by his low post count! He shipped my items the very next day, and everything arrived VERY well packaged and in as-described condition. I wish more deals went as smoothly as this. I would love to do business with him again.

Chris

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This guy is the best, seriously.

I had been in the Classic Computing forums going over problems I had been having with an Apple //e. After obtaining a new disk controller card and then finding out the disk drive I had was bad, I then thought I was SOL until I had the cash to find another drive on Ebay. Blackbag saw my posts and sent me a Disk ][, and only for the cost of shipping! Out of the blue!

Seriously, this guy is one of the finest people on this forum. I owe you one, buddy!

• 6 months later...

I shipped out some PC games to him, as well as transferred over my battle.net account (with StarCraft II linked to it). He was easy to deal with and very helpful in the account transfer process. Great to deal with, highly recommended! Thanks again! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...