IGNORED

Special announcement - January 2010

atari2600land

As of the first game of 2010, I am resetting the scores. There is no way that Eric DeLee cannot finish 2nd, so he is the winner of the first "season." I'm kind of disappointed that more people haven't been playing as of late, so hopefully the first game of January 2010 will be better.

Well, geez, I do have basically every Lynx game, and I'm not working at the moment. Since the scores are resetting, I'll do my best to join in.

I'll have to read up on the rules, cuz I've never played any of these HSC contests.

Cheers,

Smeg

Well, geez, I do have basically every Lynx game, and I'm not working at the moment. Since the scores are resetting, I'll do my best to join in.

I'll have to read up on the rules, cuz I've never played any of these HSC contests.

Cheers,

Smeg

you should join in. It made me appreciate some of the games even more than I already had. Some of the games I have, I only played a few times when I first got them. for a few of these games, that was 5 or so years ago. Hell... I still have not played a full game of Lemmings yet. LOL

The HSC at least makes you break out the game and try to learn a bit more about it. lol