IGNORED

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR | CYBERMORPH

kevincal

Alright, so here we go. :)

Play Cybermorph for 15 minutes - For ALL games to be played this year, it will just be to play them from the start of the game for 15 minutes and that's it! :D Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

70200 - Hyper_Eye

69250 - im_reg

43250 - kevincal

42100 - legeek

Play Alien vs. Predator (as the Predator) for 15 minutes - For ALL games to be played this year, it will just be to play them from the start of the game for 15 minutes and that's it! :D Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

442900 - Hyper_Eye

90000 -- im_reg

55000 -- Astropuff

Edited by kevincal

CYBERMORPH - 52,950 which was managed on my second try. First run was a practice run where I scored 41400. On the second run I had nothing else left to blast with 4 mins remaining so I just went through the portal for the remaining points. This was on the first world on a 15 min timer set on my mobile phone.

th_Cybermorphhighscore.jpg

ALIEN VS PREDATOR - 50,000

Playing as the Predator and going through no airlocks. 15 mins of play. I was wandering round with 4 mins remaining after killing all the Marines on the Predator Ship and having covered the whole map.

I can't see how you can score any higher than 50,000 unless you go though an airlock door to kill more Marines.

th_AvPhighscore.jpg

Edited by im_reg

Play Alien vs. Predator for 15 minutes - The 15 minutes starts when you begin moving as the Predator (You keep track of the time, we use the honor system here). No cheat codes, start a new game as the Predator. You are not allowed to change Sub-Levels or Air-Locks! You must stay in the same stock Sub-Level and Air-Lock that you started the game in. Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

As Predator you start at the Predator ship. So you are not allowed to leave the predator ship? because to the sub level you need to pass an air lock... and there are not many enemies at the predator ship...

Play Alien vs. Predator for 15 minutes - The 15 minutes starts when you begin moving as the Predator (You keep track of the time, we use the honor system here). No cheat codes, start a new game as the Predator. You are not allowed to change Sub-Levels or Air-Locks! You must stay in the same stock Sub-Level and Air-Lock that you started the game in. Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

As Predator you start at the Predator ship. So you are not allowed to leave the predator ship? because to the sub level you need to pass an air lock... and there are not many enemies at the predator ship...

Yep. So I believe no one will get more than 50,000 points unless they go through that one and only airlock door. At least we'll know if anyone will be cheating.

I should also mention that all my kills were done being visable. Not sure if this affects the scoring?

CYBERMORPH - 52,950 which was managed on my second try. First run was a practice run where I scored 41400. On the second run I had nothing else left to blast with 4 mins remaining so I just went through the portal for the remaining points. This was on the first world on a 15 min timer set on my mobile phone.

th_Cybermorphhighscore.jpg

ALIEN VS PREDATOR - 50,000

Playing as the Predator and going through no airlocks. 15 mins of play. I was wandering round with 4 mins remaining after killing all the Marines on the Predator Ship and having covered the whole map.

I can't see how you can score any higher than 50,000 unless you go though an airlock door to kill more Marines.

th_AvPhighscore.jpg

Yep. So I believe no one will get more than 50,000 points unless they go through that one and only airlock door. At least we'll know if anyone will be cheating.

I should also mention that all my kills were done being visable. Not sure if this affects the scoring?

Hello... UH OH! I guess this didn't work out. :P Should I change the rules to let people access the air lock in AvP? Should we also change the rules in Cybermorph to allow people to play the 2nd planet? :) I guess so eh. I'll go ahead and do that.

Let me know how you feel about the new rules guys. :) I think it will work better with the changes I've made, so a bunch of people don't end up with the same scores. :P And thanks for playing! :D

Edited by kevincal

You have to be visible to increase your score. The whole idea of the predator is that you have to score honorable kills to gain access to more weapons. In order to get an honorable kill you have to be visible. If you kill while invisible your score will actually be reduced and you can lose weapons you have gained access to. This is the way I remember it anyway.

:rolling: Doh. I best start again then.

Ya, sorry to make you the guinea pig! But it's good we found out the original way wouldn't really work as many people would likely end up with the same scores, on AvP especially. Also it's a good thing the competitions are only 15 minutes so i didn't waste TOO much of your time! :P Hopefully these new rules will work to where you are still frantically playing when the 15 minutes runs out, as opposed to finishing and having time left, that's no good! :)

If you are enjoying Cybermorph I hope you have a copy of Battlemorph at your disposal. It is much better. Not that I am trying to say Cybermorph isn't any good. I like it a lot and when I first got my Jag way way way back in the day I was on a Cybermorph craze. Battlemorph has many things you wish Cybermorph had though.

Cybermorph high score: 67,150.

15mins play on Otto Bahn and Codex worlds. Completed both worlds with 30 seconds left.

th_Jan2010Cybermorph15minplay67150.jpg

Playing this high score challenge has made me realise how good Cybermorph really is.

Did you get all of the pods in both worlds? Did you blow up all the buildings etc? I'm just curious. :) Seems like this worked out better so far though, only 30 seconds left. :P

15mins play on Otto Bahn and Codex worlds. Completed both worlds with 30 seconds left.

Playing this high score challenge has made me realise how good Cybermorph really is.

Did you get all of the pods in both worlds? Did you blow up all the buildings etc? I'm just curious. :) Seems like this worked out better so far though, only 30 seconds left. :P

I think so (all pods and buildings). I might have another pop at it and see if I can find something else to blow up in those remaining 30 seconds.

I think so (all pods and buildings). I might have another pop at it and see if I can find something else to blow up in those remaining 30 seconds.

We should add another world to the list so people can get diffrent scores im gonna play a little later tonight and see what my crappy skills can do :)

I managed 43,250 in CyberMorph. I played Codex first and stupidly I left 1 pod and many structures and enemies when I finished the level as I thought I would need all of the rest of the time for Otto Bahn. Well for almost the last 10 minutes I was just flying around trying to shoot the last remaining enemies. Anyway. I guess I SHOULD change the rules AGAIN LOL but I dunno... Heck I might have been able to finish 5+ worlds in 15 minutes... We'll just keep the rules because my score is quite different from Reg's outstanding score. :)

You know I really should change the rules for Cybermorph to play as many levels as you like as long as they are in the order they are given to you in the game without you moving around. What do you say? :P I think we are safe on AvP now that we can access the airlock as if I remember there are tons of Marines to kill on that sub level for the Predator.

OK OK OK... This changing the rules thing isn't working! I've finally figured out the best solution... (I should have figured this out sooner :lol:)

Play Cybermorph for 15 minutes - For ALL games to be played this year, it will just be to play them from the start of the game for 15 minutes and that's it! :D Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

Play Alien vs. Predator (as the Predator) for 15 minutes - For ALL games to be played this year, it will just be to play them from the start of the game for 15 minutes and that's it! :D Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

What do you guys think? This way you are playing like a mad man/woman until the very end which is the way it should be I think. :D

Edited by kevincal

OK OK OK... This changing the rules thing isn't working! I've finally figured out the best solution... (I should have figured this out sooner :lol:)

What do you guys think? This way you are playing like a mad man/woman until the very end which is the way it should be I think. :D

Sounds good to me :)

I played A.V.P. and I am ashamed to say that Ive only played the marine. Today I played the first and second game as the predator and it rocks. I didnt run out of time but i did cause I was just running around killing what ever I could find. I did go through the airlock and managed to score 55000