IGNORED

Retrocade IV - Central PA 2.20.10

VectorGamer

I took all the pix before the event and didn't have time to take any during...Once it got dark I had black lights fired up along with some red, blue and orange party lights for effect. I had a laptop fired up with a late 70s and early 80s music playlist.

The most popular games that night were Galaga, Donkey Kong and Pac-Man on the arcade cabinets. NES, 2600, Powerjoy, Atari Flashback 2, 5200, Atari 800, ColecoVision and 7800 consoles saw some playing time as well. Interestingly, the Intellivision, Commodore 64, Vectrex and 7800 Flashback saw no playing time whatsoever...

So, with Retrocade V I'm thinking of scheduling the same weekend as one of the cons (in Reading or Valley Forge). This way, gamers that travel can attend Retrocade V, do an overnight in Harrisburg and hit the con on Sunday. What do you folks think of that?

Wow! Thanks for the pictures!!! Cute kids, cool cookies and that cake is amazing!! How many people attended? I think it's really cool that you're willing to open your house and share your systems with others. I've considered doing something similar (probably on a smaller scale though).

Wow! Thanks for the pictures!!! Cute kids, cool cookies and that cake is amazing!! How many people attended? I think it's really cool that you're willing to open your house and share your systems with others. I've considered doing something similar (probably on a smaller scale though).

About 30 people attended. I'd like to get people from AA out here as well cuz I'm tired of being the best player in the house! :)